BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Nida S.
So yummy!
They have an excellent crunchy taste, they are much better in terms of ingredients and calories than their competitors and the flavor is great ( it really is light on the salt).
The best and most additive flavor is the ranch one but be warned once you start eating any of these, you just can't stop!
Heidi B.
I am now in love with these little veggie straws. They are salty goodness without the guilt. I love that you can have 38 of them for only 130 calories, plus less fat than chips. As a mom this is a snack I feel good sharing with my kids!
Ashley R.
Veggies Straws are very good. They have a nice taste to it and don't have an "icky" veggie flavor to it, so children can like it as well. They come in a variety of flavors, like Zesty Ranch, which has a tangy ranch flavor to it, and Sea Salt, which tastes plain and does not have a bad salty taste like other chips might. I would recommend it to anyone! Would be great to eat plain or you can dip them in something.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Tried these for the first time as a recommendation from my mother. They're a great snack and easy to grab on the go. I don't feel guilty chowing down on these. I need crunch in my life and these do the job. A great healthier snack option for sure. Not greasy and very light. Flavors are great too.
Stefanie H.
Las Vegas, NV
I was sort of unsure about these at first but a co-worker at work had me try them and now I can't stop eating them! They are the perfect little snack and better for you than chips. For me, I only need a handful maybe not even that much to get my quick fix when I'm sort of hungry or need something to tie me over to my next meal. My kids love them too and their veggie chips are good also!
Brittney W.
Sacramento, CA
These are my absolute favorite snack for summer! They are so delicious and kind of addictive!! They're crunchy and salty but also healthier than normal chips. I really enjoy bringing these with me to the beach and I would highly recommend them to anyone that likes chips
Veronica M.
My family love these Veggie straws! We always have a little ziplock filled with some straws for when we go out anywhere with our toddler. He loves them and they are perfect for a snack or as a bride for when he starts to throw a tantrum. They have simple ingredients and are not filled with preservatives or artificial crap which is why we love these and they are plenty tasty and crunchy!
Aimeeh L.
Great chips because it is healthier too! It has less salt, and we were actually able to try its sample at costco. After that, we bought one for ourselves! Whenever we eat chips, our little kid wants also so this is a better choice being less salty!
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
Garden veggie straws are a nice variation of chips. They are designed to be slightly better for you. I don't normally like original flavor chips, but i do like the sea salt in this brand of veggie chips. My toddler enjoys eating them as well
Haley T.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love these for a healthy snack option! They come in different flavors and have a great crunch to them! If I am craving French fries, these always satisfy that craving! They are also decently priced for the amount that comes in the bag!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers