BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? 🤗 I think they are delis...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kassidy K.
I love these. At first look or thought you wouldn't think they were good but they are. Plus they're healthier than the regular potato chips.
Samantha F.
I love to have these as a light snack. They are good with salsa as well. They are inexpensive and well worth the money.
Samantha S.
I love these veggie straws so much. They taste so great and it has much better ingredients than other chips and snacks.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park , AB
Oh my gosh these are so yummy before I tried them I thought they would be gross but I like them and so does my kids
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
I love all vegetable chips they are a great alternative to real potato chips and taste just as good if not better
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Review for: Veggie Straws 7 oz more...
My daughter loves these Veggie Straws, it’s one of her favourite treats! I just wish they were easier to find!!
Nicole G.
These taste pretty good and they are a better alternative to potato chips but they are quite high in sodium.
April L.
Windsor, ON
My kids love these! They are much better for u than chips! They are becoming easier to find in stores.
Sarah S.
Love these! So good for a healthy snack. The kids love them and very good for a snack at school.
Sabrina B.
Love love love these, such a great alternative to chips and they taste the exact same
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers