BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? 🤗 I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Sabrina D.
These are the best chips in the world… I could never stop eating these straw.I could eat the whole bag if i wanted to. They are better chips than potato chips so they are healthier and they have less calories plus the flavor is the best! A great choice to choose if you don't know what to choose !!!
Dallas L.
I love veggie straws, absolutely wonderful! I love to substitute these for popcorn when I'm watching a movie. They are so delicious! The flavor is great, but I wish they weren't as salty that is one thing that can improve!
Amanda C.
Really good, so addicting! Crunchy and light, I want to eat the whole bag! Rosemary and Olive Oil is delicious, much stronger flavors than the original.
Danielle B.
I tried these over the summer and actually loved them! They do not have a harsh veggie taste and they are not super oily like normal chips are!
Kassidy K.
I love these. At first look or thought you wouldn't think they were good but they are. Plus they're healthier than the regular potato chips.
Samantha S.
I love these veggie straws so much. They taste so great and it has much better ingredients than other chips and snacks.
Samantha F.
I love to have these as a light snack. They are good with salsa as well. They are inexpensive and well worth the money.
Serena K.
Sherwood Park, AB
Oh my gosh these are so yummy before I tried them I thought they would be gross but I like them and so does my kids
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
I love all vegetable chips they are a great alternative to real potato chips and taste just as good if not better
Nicole G.
These taste pretty good and they are a better alternative to potato chips but they are quite high in sodium.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers