BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delis...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Maycee C.
Holdenville, OK
I love these. They are so much healthier than regular chips and taste so great!
Amber O.
These are good when you want a healthy snack that is more like eating chips.
Emily W.
So delicious and a better alternative to potato chips! Absolutely love these!
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
I seriously LOVE these Veggie chips. They are so delicious and you can really taste the vegetables. I like that they are lightly salted and aren't a bit greasy! And seriously 55 STICKS PER 180 cal serving?! Fantastic!
Hu Yun L.
Stoney Creek, ON
So I'm a little addicted to anything crunchy that comes in a bag and tastes like a potato chip so when I tried these veggie straws I was totally addicted. Not only did they satisfy the crunch... but they're healthier (as long as you don't eat the entire bag). Portion control is key!!
Jocelyn R.
Guadalajara, MX
I love this chips! They are crunchy and salty, but not extremely so that makes them hard to eat. I love the sea salt ones a lot better than the ranch ones as well, because I find the taste on the other ones too overwhelming. They are also very light, so you can enjoy them without feeling overly full afterwards.
Sabrina D.
These are the best chips in the world… I could never stop eating these straw.I could eat the whole bag if i wanted to. They are better chips than potato chips so they are healthier and they have less calories plus the flavor is the best! A great choice to choose if you don't know what to choose !!!
Dallas L.
I love veggie straws, absolutely wonderful! I love to substitute these for popcorn when I'm watching a movie. They are so delicious! The flavor is great, but I wish they weren't as salty that is one thing that can improve!
Amanda C.
Really good, so addicting! Crunchy and light, I want to eat the whole bag! Rosemary and Olive Oil is delicious, much stronger flavors than the original.
Danielle B.
I tried these over the summer and actually loved them! They do not have a harsh veggie taste and they are not super oily like normal chips are!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers