BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love these and so does my family! delicious and healthier alternative to chips
Jys D.
Definitely a great solution to chip cravings with no bloated regret afterwards ūü§ó
Natalie P.
Granbury, TX
These are great for kids! They are the perfect size and portion for younger kids!
Alyssa R.
Santa Ana, CA
These are a perfect snack for anytime. I especially love the ranch flavored ones.
Maycee C.
Holdenville, OK
I love these. They are so much healthier than regular chips and taste so great!
Jourdan C.
Kernersville, NC
I find these pretty dull in taste - seems just like a vehicle for eating salt.
Amber O.
These are good when you want a healthy snack that is more like eating chips.
Emily W.
So delicious and a better alternative to potato chips! Absolutely love these!
Tammy L.
Elk Point , AB
I seriously LOVE these Veggie chips. They are so delicious and you can really taste the vegetables. I like that they are lightly salted and aren't a bit greasy! And seriously 55 STICKS PER 180 cal serving?! Fantastic!
Hu Yun L.
Edmonton, AB
So I'm a little addicted to anything crunchy that comes in a bag and tastes like a potato chip so when I tried these veggie straws I was totally addicted. Not only did they satisfy the crunch... but they're healthier (as long as you don't eat the entire bag). Portion control is key!!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers