BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kelly D.
Very good and a great alternative to high fat, calorie and salt chips. they have great flavor
Ali F.
My favorite healthy snack. The feel of eating potatoe chips that makes veggies more enjoyable
Holly U.
These are delish! About the most health snack available. Even my granddaughters ask for them.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love eating these veggie straws!!!!! They taste soooo good and are my favorite to snack on
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
My 2 year old nephew loves these... their pretty good just don't really like the green ones.
Janelle T.
East Lansing, Mi
I love veggie straws!! I eat them as an alternative to potatoe chips and they taste great!
Amber P.
Minneola, FL
My kids love these and I love that they loves them. these are a great alternative to chips.
Sariah S.
Polk City, IA
Have gotten these for my kids in a couple of flavors. surprisingly they prefer this flavor.
Jessica S.
Clermont, FL
My kids absolutely love these!! It's the prefect quick snack for my 1 year old in the car!
Kimberly W.
Cortland, IL
This straws are an amazing healthy snack for my son! He loves them and they taste great!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers