BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? 🤗 I think they are delis...1 Answers
Soum  V.
Novato, CA
These veggie chips are good but sometimes they can get really oily. It is somewhat healthy to eat.
samantha m.
These are surprisingly a row be excellent chip that is from a vegetable so it has all that you need
Tresa B.
Gotta have these veggie straws. These are so good. They are addicting and the portion size is huge.
Karen H.
Bronx, NY
These snacks are great. I don't eat vegetables as much or even salads. They are good for my diet.
Rebeca O.
Veggie Straws are the perfect substitute for chips and my go to! My 2 year old even loves them!
Sophie s.
Bridgeview, IL
These veggie chips are perfect for people who like to snack, they are delicious and affordable
Kathleen E.
Just like eating potato chips, but not as greasy, so without the guilt of snacking afterwards.
Stephanie D.
Somerset, KY
These are soooo good! We love the taste of them and the crunch they have! Great healthy snack!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
I love eating these veggie straws!!!!! They taste soooo good and are my favorite to snack on
Holly U.
These are delish! About the most health snack available. Even my granddaughters ask for them.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
1,751 reviews
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers