BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Veggie straw are a great snack to have around. I wouldn't say they are a super healthy alternative but they are a bit better. Personally to me they are a bit too salty, so I'm not sure how often I'll be buying them.
Stephanie V.
Best snack. Can use these to dip in hummus, or eat on their own. The serving size requires you to eat quite a few straws, so it is a really good snack option. Normally can find at grocery stores or wholesale stores.
Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
Not a fan of these at all. Have very little taste and doesn't taste like different veggies, they all taste the same. Taste they do have is gross. Healthy, but not worth the awful taste and weird crunchiness for me
Megan C.
These are my absolute favorite when choosing a healthy snack or chip. For a big bag at walmart they're almost $4. I love how they aren't too overly salty and I love eating them with a can of bean dip. MMmm
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
These taste so good! The sea salt ones are my favorite, but my bf loves the zesty ranch. They are affordable for the amount you get. I've purchased these numerous times & got my family into them as well!
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
Addicted. I buy the huge bags at Costco. They are crunchy and airy and salty and yummy! Lots of "ands" I know. Great flavor. Great snack. A 20oz bag cost me $3.50! Affordable and the bag isn't filled with air!
ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
I miss having these in the house. I used to eat them quite often awhile ago. Just recently started craving them so they are on my next shopping list. They seem healthier than regular old potato chips. You can get a huge bag of them at Costco too if you have a family into them larger than mine. Each one has it's own flavour, and is complimentary to the other one. I recommend trying them even if you don't think you would like them. You just might have a different delicious snack to munch on now.
Wei W.
Forest Hills, NY
I love love love these veggie straws. I've been trying to find healthier alternatives to Cheetos and popcorn, and I stumbled upon these. I decided to give them a go, and I'm addicted. They are definitely a more nutritious option for those who like to regularly consume chips but they are still healthy because they're made from veggies! When you eat these, you can definitely taste the vegetables, but they don't taste bad at all! Absolutely a great snack.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
This is one of my favorite grab and go snacks. i think the original salt flavor is the best and the straws are HANDS DOWN better than the crinkly chips. you get a good amount in both the regular bags and the normal size bags, although I usually wait for a sale to stock up, since they can be more expensive than other snack food.
Blake M.
Yakima, WA
Veggie straws are an amazing snack! I take them to work, to the beach, on road trips and I even take them with me just to snack whend I have a ton of errands to run! It's also great because I can share some of them with my son and know that it's a better choice than potatoes chips or candy
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers