BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? 🤗 I think they are delis...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennifer L.
If you're looking for a salty snack that isn't necessarily bad for the diet, try these! They taste VERY similar to potato chips to me, and they really aren't too bad for you. They're made of veggies! Depending on how much you eat, they are generally low points for the weight watchers plan.
Alexandra B.
North Hollywood, CA
These have a very subtle taste. They're definitely not as good as the ranch version but they still make for a good snack. They're slightly better for you than potato chips and are a nice change when you want something that feels like you're cheating on your diet.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
This to me was a hidden gem. I love trying new things and for me this is a perfect snack. Looks healthy, feels healthy and tastes as well. The costs was good. I love dipping these in hummus or bean dip! I would recommend trying these :)
Shavonne O.
WHITBY, ON
A must have in my kids lunch! My kids the taste and color of the veggie straws. Not overly salty as some other chip like snacks can be and come in some yummy flavors.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Veggie straw are a great snack to have around. I wouldn't say they are a super healthy alternative but they are a bit better. Personally to me they are a bit too salty, so I'm not sure how often I'll be buying them.
Ryley D.
Herculaneum, MO
Not a fan of these at all. Have very little taste and doesn't taste like different veggies, they all taste the same. Taste they do have is gross. Healthy, but not worth the awful taste and weird crunchiness for me
Megan C.
These are my absolute favorite when choosing a healthy snack or chip. For a big bag at walmart they're almost $4. I love how they aren't too overly salty and I love eating them with a can of bean dip. MMmm
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
Addicted. I buy the huge bags at Costco. They are crunchy and airy and salty and yummy! Lots of "ands" I know. Great flavor. Great snack. A 20oz bag cost me $3.50! Affordable and the bag isn't filled with air!
ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
I miss having these in the house. I used to eat them quite often awhile ago. Just recently started craving them so they are on my next shopping list. They seem healthier than regular old potato chips. You can get a huge bag of them at Costco too if you have a family into them larger than mine. Each one has it's own flavour, and is complimentary to the other one. I recommend trying them even if you don't think you would like them. You just might have a different delicious snack to munch on now.
Wei W.
Forest Hills, NY
I love love love these veggie straws. I've been trying to find healthier alternatives to Cheetos and popcorn, and I stumbled upon these. I decided to give them a go, and I'm addicted. They are definitely a more nutritious option for those who like to regularly consume chips but they are still healthy because they're made from veggies! When you eat these, you can definitely taste the vegetables, but they don't taste bad at all! Absolutely a great snack.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers