BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delis...1 Answers
catherine g.
Walkertown, NC
Yummy. these are good and you get a huge portion size!!! so much better than just a couple of chips.
Diana M.
This is my favorite savory snacks I could eat the whole bag by myself. Super delicious and different!
Danielle S.
Amherst, NY
These are amazing! I love that they come in travel sized bags to take with you to work, school, etc.
Sandy R.
Calif City, CA
Love these! I'm not a veggie person but these chips are just delicious !! Are a definitely must try!
Jessica J.
Ashdown, AR
These are so delicious! They taste just like regular potato chips without all the fat and calories!
Ann P.
Veggie straws are my favorite healthy snack. i can eat them without feeling guilty or sorry later!
Valerie A.
These are so delicious and they really crave my salt/snack tooth! They remind me of Munchos chips!
Tresa B.
Gotta have these veggie straws. These are so good. They are addicting and the portion size is huge.
samantha m.
These are surprisingly a row be excellent chip that is from a vegetable so it has all that you need
Soum  V.
Novato, CA
These veggie chips are good but sometimes they can get really oily. It is somewhat healthy to eat.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers