BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Valerie A.
These are so delicious and they really crave my salt/snack tooth! They remind me of Munchos chips!
Tresa B.
Gotta have these veggie straws. These are so good. They are addicting and the portion size is huge.
Soum  V.
Novato, CA
These veggie chips are good but sometimes they can get really oily. It is somewhat healthy to eat.
Ann P.
Veggie straws are my favorite healthy snack. i can eat them without feeling guilty or sorry later!
Jessica J.
Ashdown, AR
These are so delicious! They taste just like regular potato chips without all the fat and calories!
Karen H.
Bronx, NY
These snacks are great. I don't eat vegetables as much or even salads. They are good for my diet.
Rebeca O.
Veggie Straws are the perfect substitute for chips and my go to! My 2 year old even loves them!
Sofie S.
Chicago
These veggie chips are perfect for people who like to snack, they are delicious and affordable
Stephanie D.
Somerset, KY
These are soooo good! We love the taste of them and the crunch they have! Great healthy snack!
Kathleen E.
Just like eating potato chips, but not as greasy, so without the guilt of snacking afterwards.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers