BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delis...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica B.
Medina, OH
So good! Feel like I'm snacking healthier when I eat these versus potato chips or some other salty treat.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
OMG!!! My totally favorite snack!! I love to put them on my tongue and the straw sticks onto my tongue!!
Kheila  L.
Orlando , FL
I think these can be a good substitute if you crave something crunchy. They have the texture of funyuns.
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
My favorite kind of veggie chips. There low calorie and taste amazing. I also love how crunchy they are!
Patty M.
Raritan, NJ
I don't know how this isn't as popular as I believe it should be. I'm personally addicted to these haha
My kids and I snack on these all the time. they're really good and I choose these over the other chips
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
These are tasty and fun to eat. They have a similar texture to that of a cheeto puff but a bit denser.
Mallory L.
I LOVE VEGGIE STRAWS!! These keep me from eating a giant in a day. They're perfect for a mid day snack.
Ryan G.
Georgetown, TX
I'm not sure how healthy they "really" are but they're tasty and a welcome alternative to potato chips
Danielle S.
These are amazing! I love that they come in travel sized bags to take with you to work, school, etc.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers