BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Ann K.
Hinesville, GA
These are tasty and fun to eat. They have a similar texture to that of a cheeto puff but a bit denser.
Mallory L.
I LOVE VEGGIE STRAWS!! These keep me from eating a giant in a day. They're perfect for a mid day snack.
Patty M.
Raritan, NJ
I don't know how this isn't as popular as I believe it should be. I'm personally addicted to these haha
Ryan G.
I'm not sure how healthy they "really" are but they're tasty and a welcome alternative to potato chips
My kids and I snack on these all the time. they're really good and I choose these over the other chips
Danielle S.
These are amazing! I love that they come in travel sized bags to take with you to work, school, etc.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Yummy. these are good and you get a huge portion size!!! so much better than just a couple of chips.
Sandy R.
Calif City, CA
Love these! I'm not a veggie person but these chips are just delicious !! Are a definitely must try!
Diana M.
This is my favorite savory snacks I could eat the whole bag by myself. Super delicious and different!
samantha m.
These are surprisingly a row be excellent chip that is from a vegetable so it has all that you need
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers