BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delis...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Allison K.
These taste amazing and are so much better for you than regular chips. once I open a bag I can't stop eating them.
Rachelle B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love these veggie straws. Preferably the ranch flavor because I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ranch :)
Emily B.
Taylorsville , Ky
Great for snacking! Replaces my urge to eat potato chips. Great crunch and taste. I usually buy in bulk at Costo.
Paula B.
Clemson, SC
My new favorite snack! I love these and the ranch ones ! Much lower calories than chips and really taste great!
Jessica S.
Martinsville, IN
These are very good. My 1 year old son loves them too. They are such a great snack. We even dip them in hummus.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Always eat these in the afternoon during lunch. Also share them with my diabetic grandmother. She loves them.
Hollie S.
Bakersfield, CA
Amazing for my kiddos who some how turned out to love veggies!! They love these and not too much salt on them
heather b.
I absolutely love veggie straws. I love the new flavors they added too. this is a great alternative to chips.
Alexus W.
I haven't tried these one but I did try the ranch kind and they are so good, I love how they are so light.
Heather D.
My son loves these! Great for school lunches or while you're on the go. Healthy snack for the whole family!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers