BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Hollie S.
Amazing for my kiddos who some how turned out to love veggies!! They love these and not too much salt on them
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Always eat these in the afternoon during lunch. Also share them with my diabetic grandmother. She loves them.
heather b.
I absolutely love veggie straws. I love the new flavors they added too. this is a great alternative to chips.
Heather D.
My son loves these! Great for school lunches or while you're on the go. Healthy snack for the whole family!
Alexus W.
I haven't tried these one but I did try the ranch kind and they are so good, I love how they are so light.
Kimberly A.
These are GREAT! They are a good substitute for an unhealthy snack of regular chips. They are so delicious!
Nadia L.
Spring, TX
My favorite kind of veggie chips. There low calorie and taste amazing. I also love how crunchy they are!
Jessica B.
Medina, OH
So good! Feel like I'm snacking healthier when I eat these versus potato chips or some other salty treat.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
OMG!!! My totally favorite snack!! I love to put them on my tongue and the straw sticks onto my tongue!!
Kheila  L.
Orlando, FL
I think these can be a good substitute if you crave something crunchy. They have the texture of funyuns.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers