BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delis...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Debbie  H.
Frankfort, NY
My autistic son loves the taste of these. I recommend that these are tried at least once. they are flavorful and crunchy.
emily a.
Ravenna, MI
Tastes awesome and they're better for you than potato chips. i also like the chip shaped ones. all of them are delicious!
Molly G.
Used to not like this as much before but now i cant stop eating them, they are a better alternative to unhealthy chips
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
I love these! Great snack full of flavor. Plus I know these don't carry half the amount of junk like the leading brands
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
These are a great light snack you can not feel guilty on. They aren't too salty like potato chips and just taste good.
Mary B.
Roseville, CA
I love veggie straws and so does my son! I prefer the zesty ranch ones but these are amazing also! The perfect snack!
Hannah H.
I could eat a whole bag of these bad boys in one sitting. They are crunchy and each have a slightly different flavor.
ali w.
Looking for a healthy snack? These #Veggiestraws are sooo good! they are 30% less fat than the leading potato chip!!
Nora D.
Davison, MI
I'm addicted to these, as well as my soon to be 2 year old. The zesty ranch and cheddar are definitely my favorites.
Rachelle B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love these veggie straws. Preferably the ranch flavor because I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ranch :)
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers