BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Molly G.
Used to not like this as much before but now i cant stop eating them, they are a better alternative to unhealthy chips
ali w.
Looking for a healthy snack? These #Veggiestraws are sooo good! they are 30% less fat than the leading potato chip!!
Hannah H.
I could eat a whole bag of these bad boys in one sitting. They are crunchy and each have a slightly different flavor.
Nora D.
davison, MI
I'm addicted to these, as well as my soon to be 2 year old. The zesty ranch and cheddar are definitely my favorites.
Mary B.
Roseville, CA
I love veggie straws and so does my son! I prefer the zesty ranch ones but these are amazing also! The perfect snack!
Rachelle B.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love these veggie straws. Preferably the ranch flavor because I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Ranch :)
Allison K.
These taste amazing and are so much better for you than regular chips. once I open a bag I can't stop eating them.
Emily B.
Taylorsville , Ky
Great for snacking! Replaces my urge to eat potato chips. Great crunch and taste. I usually buy in bulk at Costo.
Paula B.
Clemson, SC
My new favorite snack! I love these and the ranch ones ! Much lower calories than chips and really taste great!
Jessica S.
Martinsville, IN
These are very good. My 1 year old son loves them too. They are such a great snack. We even dip them in hummus.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers