BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delis...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Lexy T.
Ardmore, OK
These are such a yummy snack or add on to your lunch!!! Even my toddler loves them. He'll choose these over most other snacks.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these to snack on as an alternative to normal chips. Still not healthy in large portions, but better than normal chips.
Emily F.
These are awesome I always have a bag in my house they are a tasty alternative to potato chips and it is great for kids too!!
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
These are the best veggie straws that I have tasted. They have a great crunch and just enough salt to satiate your cravings.
MiszDiane E.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my ultimate favorite snack I have replaced them for chips because they are so good even my young nephews love them
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of our favorite snacks! It's great snack to go! My kids love it. I like the salty one, it brings out more favors.
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are salty and crispy, just like any snacker would like but they are a bit greasier than I expected. I was disappointed.
Jade D.
Saginaw, MI
I love these. I first found out about these last year & ever since then I buy them. they're salty & KindA taste like munchos
Nicole H.
Tastes great. Super light, and salty enough to replace chips, but not too salty. The straw shape makes it fun for kids too
Jamie M.
Atco, NJ
My son loves these. They are addicting. They are a great snack to put in his lunch box. Also a good substitute for chips.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers