BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Anne S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are salty and crispy, just like any snacker would like but they are a bit greasier than I expected. I was disappointed.
Jade D.
Saginaw, MI
I love these. I first found out about these last year & ever since then I buy them. they're salty & KindA taste like munchos
Megan H.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of our favorite snacks! It's great snack to go! My kids love it. I like the salty one, it brings out more favors.
MiszDiane E.
Phoenix, AZ
These are my ultimate favorite snack I have replaced them for chips because they are so good even my young nephews love them
Nicole H.
Tastes great. Super light, and salty enough to replace chips, but not too salty. The straw shape makes it fun for kids too
emily a.
Ravenna, MI
Tastes awesome and they're better for you than potato chips. i also like the chip shaped ones. all of them are delicious!
Jamie M.
Atco, Nj
My son loves these. They are addicting. They are a great snack to put in his lunch box. Also a good substitute for chips.
Debbie  H.
Frankfort, NY
My autistic son loves the taste of these. I recommend that these are tried at least once. they are flavorful and crunchy.
Michelle S.
Buffalo, NY
These are a great light snack you can not feel guilty on. They aren't too salty like potato chips and just taste good.
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
I love these! Great snack full of flavor. Plus I know these don't carry half the amount of junk like the leading brands
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers