BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Sara K.
Davie, FL
I take a bag of veggie straws with me to work every day! A great alternative to potato chips. They also come in different flavors!
Rachel H.
One of our favorite snack items! My little ones love them, and they're a healthier option to some of the other snacks out there!
Johnna R.
Great chips you can find them at Costco or Walmart that's where I've seen them they actually taste good can't taste the veggies
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these to snack on as an alternative to normal chips. Still not healthy in large portions, but better than normal chips.
Kelly b.
Bay shore, NY
These are great! Crunchy, tasty, and very addicting! You don't feel as guilty when you eat half a bag. Even my kids like them!
Lexy T.
Ardmore, OK
These are such a yummy snack or add on to your lunch!!! Even my toddler loves them. He'll choose these over most other snacks.
Michelle S.
Macomb, MI
Um yum! I love to reach for these when I am craving something salty and crunchy. It is a nice light snack and they taste great!
Emily C.
Henderson, NV
I was first introduced to these by my mother in law. They are so freaking good! Not too salty, and packed with lots of flavor.
Emily F.
These are awesome I always have a bag in my house they are a tasty alternative to potato chips and it is great for kids too!!
Jade D.
Saginaw, MI
I love these. I first found out about these last year & ever since then I buy them. they're salty & KindA taste like munchos
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers