BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delis...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Juliette R.
Orangevale, CA
Oh man these are yummy! I love that they actually taste like something other than puff. My nieces love these and they compliment hummus very well.
Michelle K.
Indian Trail, NC
My whole family loves these veggie straws! They are so delicious. Crunchy and full of flavor. We buy them all the time and they are a great value.
Kassi D.
I got these in the #SpiceVoxBox and I loved them! I used to buy a different kind but now I will buy these! They are so good and my new favorite!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Such a great salty, crunchy snack that you don't have to feel guilty about! We always but the big big bag from Sam's Club and it's a great value.
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
These are great for snacking when you're craving chips. I personally like the consistency of the veggie chips but the straws taste just as good!
C L.
A great salty snack! Flavors aren't too strong or overwhelming. And the veggie straws are so light and airy. A wonderful alternative to chips!
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
These little straws are actually pretty good. Not huge on flavor, but crunchy like a doodle. They're supposed to be a good chip alternative.
Shivani P.
These are surprisingly very good! It doesn't taste like you're eating veggies but instead more like a chip! Everyone should give these a try!
Kristen  C.
Nashua, NH
My toddler loves these and so do I! They are hollow in the middle, crispy, and easy to eat. Just enough salt to be tasty, but not too much.
Karli K.
These are very yummy unlike how they sound! They are a light snack but taste great! I would much rather have veggie chips than any other!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers