BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
C L.
A great salty snack! Flavors aren't too strong or overwhelming. And the veggie straws are so light and airy. A wonderful alternative to chips!
Shivani P.
These are surprisingly very good! It doesn't taste like you're eating veggies but instead more like a chip! Everyone should give these a try!
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
These little straws are actually pretty good. Not huge on flavor, but crunchy like a doodle. They're supposed to be a good chip alternative.
Kristen  C.
Nashua, NH
My toddler loves these and so do I! They are hollow in the middle, crispy, and easy to eat. Just enough salt to be tasty, but not too much.
Karli K.
These are very yummy unlike how they sound! They are a light snack but taste great! I would much rather have veggie chips than any other!
Ashley T.
San Antonio, TX
The most flavor full chips I have ever eaten I advise you to try them at least one in your life I love the flavors and health benefits
Kathryn M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I received this item for testing purposes from Influenster. I ate the entire bag! They were delicious and I had no guilt eating them.
Brittany R.
Largo , FL
I love veggie straws! I portion them out into single servings or I'll eat the whole bag in one sitting. These are amazing with hummus
Sara K.
Davie, FL
I take a bag of veggie straws with me to work every day! A great alternative to potato chips. They also come in different flavors!
Jennifer W.
I love veggie straws for lunches or for a snack. They're soooo much healthier than lays or Pringles. Love sharing them with family.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers