BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Nikki L.
Kaplan, LA
These are so delicious and a healthier snack. My children tend to dislike veggies but love this.
It's a crispy airy straw and a light snack. Try them.
Hannah S.
Fort Collins
Yum yum and extra yum! Love these for on the go when I need a little snack. They taste like potato chips without the guilt of eating the actual chips!
Angiee A.
These are pretty good. Not much flavor but the crunch and the added salt helps replace the temptation for chips! Buy them at Costco and get a HUGE bag!
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
These are super yummy! my daughter and I love these as a snack! they are perfect for an on the go kind of snack. I def recommend these to other moms.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
Love these veggies straw chips. I like the original flavor sea salt ones the best. these are actually more healthier for u than regular potato chips.
Michelle K.
Indian Trail, NC
My whole family loves these veggie straws! They are so delicious. Crunchy and full of flavor. We buy them all the time and they are a great value.
Juliette R.
Orangevale, CA
Oh man these are yummy! I love that they actually taste like something other than puff. My nieces love these and they compliment hummus very well.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Such a great salty, crunchy snack that you don't have to feel guilty about! We always but the big big bag from Sam's Club and it's a great value.
Kassi D.
I got these in the #SpiceVoxBox and I loved them! I used to buy a different kind but now I will buy these! They are so good and my new favorite!
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
These are great for snacking when you're craving chips. I personally like the consistency of the veggie chips but the straws taste just as good!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers