BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Bint A.
These are super tasty and healthy. I really like the nice crunch and subtle flavor a. Kids love them too. I definitely recommend them and will repurchase.
Denice L.
I really like these Veggie straws and also like that I can count them out and stay within my caloric intake. You can eat like 32 of these for one serving!
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
My daughter is a huge fan of these! They're perfect for throwing in the diaper bag for a distraction, I mean snack, while mommy does some grocery shopping
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I really enjoy these! I thinks they have a great taste! They're healthier than potato chips so if you're looking for a healthier option then these are it!
Jeannie C.
I give 4 instead of 5 because you would think these yummy things would be healthier than they actually are... They are scrumptious but not that healthyūüėä
Margarita S.
Chowchilla, CA
I'm very picky when it comes to food and snacks, but I actually really like these! They've got the perfect crunch and the salt gives them a great flavor.
Sidney P.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great junk food alternative. It has a great, addicting flavor that just about anyone would love. Wonderful for kid's lunches or an adult snack.
Livia M.
Camden Wyo, DE
It's a good chips, is not Cheetos for sure, lol but is a good snack for kids, if you want to avoid the Cheetos and all the bad chips this is a good one!
Samantha L.
Honestly delicious and honestly wholesome! These veggie straws are a delicious break from the norm and a break from unhealthy potato chips! Love these!
Hannah S.
Fort Collins
Yum yum and extra yum! Love these for on the go when I need a little snack. They taste like potato chips without the guilt of eating the actual chips!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers