BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delis...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jennie M.
Green Bay, WI
Who knew that a snack could be good for you and taste great! The Veggie Straws are addicting to eat. You can never just eat a few. Give them a try! You won't be disappointed!
Kayla Y.
Hurley, WI
Literally the best tasting veggie straws ever. I love veggie straws and that they age healthy for you. Totally worth the price. I got it at my local super one.
Jillian G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yummy! This is the perfect snack for my children. Something quick, simple and healthy in comparison to other options such as potato chips. The taste is great!
Jennica B.
Conway, AR
I find these overly salty, but they are my kids very favorite! They taste like Baked Lays to me. They're a good accompaniment or snack for the kids in a pinch.
HEATHER C.
I was skeptical at first but these are delicious. It's crispy texture and crunch is just what my mouth wants. it's tasty and hits that salty crave I need ;)
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I really enjoy these! I thinks they have a great taste! They're healthier than potato chips so if you're looking for a healthier option then these are it!
Denice L.
I really like these Veggie straws and also like that I can count them out and stay within my caloric intake. You can eat like 32 of these for one serving!
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
My daughter is a huge fan of these! They're perfect for throwing in the diaper bag for a distraction, I mean snack, while mommy does some grocery shopping
Bint A.
These are super tasty and healthy. I really like the nice crunch and subtle flavor a. Kids love them too. I definitely recommend them and will repurchase.
Margarita S.
Chowchilla, CA
I'm very picky when it comes to food and snacks, but I actually really like these! They've got the perfect crunch and the salt gives them a great flavor.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers