BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
I looove these chips. I know you might think that they would be gross and taste all organic, but they really don't ! Most of the time they just taste like potato chips !!
Teena R.
Hendersonville, TN
Absolutely love this snack when craving something salty and crunchy. They are great to throw in a bag and convenient to snack on. Love to take along to the office too
Ariadne C.
I have tried this only one time but it is really good. It is not too salty and its really tasty. I don't know if it completly healty but i can tell that its tasty.
Jaya S.
Vancouver, WA
These straws are a great substitute for potato chips. They are tasty, have little added salt, and have a nice natural flavor. Perfect for parties, travel, and everyday snacks.
Shelby W.
Lagrange, KY
These are the best! Healthier option than most chips! Great flavor and helps with that 2 pm snack attack! Have to be careful though because you will want the whole bag!
Jennie M.
Green Bay, WI
Who knew that a snack could be good for you and taste great! The Veggie Straws are addicting to eat. You can never just eat a few. Give them a try! You won't be disappointed!
Jillian G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Yummy! This is the perfect snack for my children. Something quick, simple and healthy in comparison to other options such as potato chips. The taste is great!
Jennica B.
Conway, AR
I find these overly salty, but they are my kids very favorite! They taste like Baked Lays to me. They're a good accompaniment or snack for the kids in a pinch.
Kayla M.
Hurley, WI
Literally the best tasting veggie straws ever. I love veggie straws and that they age healthy for you. Totally worth the price. I got it at my local super one.
HEATHER C.
I was skeptical at first but these are delicious. It's crispy texture and crunch is just what my mouth wants. it's tasty and hits that salty crave I need ;)
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers