Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden veggie chips...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? ūü§ó I think they are delish!!!!1 Answers
Buy on Target
Marie B.
I never grow tired of these chips. The "veggie" is just a marketing thing because I do not think there are enough veggies in them to do you any good. But the flavor is great, they are always crisp and unlike regular chips, never greasy. I particularly like that they are made with sea salt. Again, not sure there is a benefit, but I love the combination of the taste must better than regular salt on chips.
Tess H.
['Bemidji', 'MN'], MN
I love packing these for something crunchy in my lunches. They are very reasonably priced for how tasty they are. They aren't the healthiest thing in the world but they aren't as bad for you as a basic potato chip. In my opinion, they taste like a pringle with a different aftertaste. I really enjoy these and I recommend these to people that want something better than a potato chip.
Jamie T.
Elizabethtown, KY
These chips are fantastic! I was actually afraid to try them because I'm not real big on trying new things, but I'm glad I did! They taste a lot like plain potato chips but there is definitely a slightly different taste to them. Plus, they are much healthier which is great! I recommend that everyone at least try them! :)
Marnai B.
Macon, GA
My students and I LOVE these!! They are light and crunchy and oh so good! Even better...they are...can you believe it...healthy!!! My third graders beg for them, and I don't have the heart to tell them that they're eating something that's not half bad for them! Lol! We love this no-guilt treat!
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I first tried these a couple of weeks ago and was impressed that they were so good! The sodium and calories are less than regular chips and they are really tasty. I like to keep snacks at my desk for my work day (I'm not good at remembering to take a lunch break) and these don't make me feel terrible about eating them!
Jennifer L.
If you're looking for a salty snack that isn't necessarily bad for the diet, try these! They taste VERY similar to potato chips to me, and they really aren't too bad for you. They're made of veggies! Depending on how much you eat, they are generally low points for the weight watchers plan.
Alexandra B.
North Hollywood, CA
These have a very subtle taste. They're definitely not as good as the ranch version but they still make for a good snack. They're slightly better for you than potato chips and are a nice change when you want something that feels like you're cheating on your diet.
Maranda W.
Malvern, AR
This to me was a hidden gem. I love trying new things and for me this is a perfect snack. Looks healthy, feels healthy and tastes as well. The costs was good. I love dipping these in hummus or bean dip! I would recommend trying these :)
Shavonne O.
A must have in my kids lunch! My kids the taste and color of the veggie straws. Not overly salty as some other chip like snacks can be and come in some yummy flavors.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Veggie straw are a great snack to have around. I wouldn't say they are a super healthy alternative but they are a bit better. Personally to me they are a bit too salty, so I'm not sure how often I'll be buying them.
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers