BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz see more...

• Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...3 Answers
  • Have you tried the Sensible portions sea salt garden vegg...1 Answers
  • Have you tried the Veggie Chips? 🤗 I think they are delis...1 Answers
Kathleen A.
Review for: Veggie Straws 7 oz; 198 g more...
to me these never sounded appealing at all until i finally decided to try them and i fell in love . they are a great alternative to just plain potatoe chips and slightly a little more healthy . my 18 month old also loves them and i dont feel bad about giving him them because hes still getting veggies when hes eating them so its a win for me
Angela B.
Marquette
Review for: Veggie Straws 7 oz; 198 g, Veggie Straws 7 oz more...
I love veggie straws, especially when I’m feeling heathy. They are a great alternative to potato chips and are a lot better for you nutritional wise. They have a nice crunch to them too, but they aren’t sharp like most potato chips which is an added bonus.
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
Review for: Veggie Straws 7 oz more...
I love these they are just the right amount of salt and just the right amount of airy my kids also love eating these and I don’t feel guilty when I give it to them because it’s a healthy alternative to potato chips totally love these they are addictive!
Haley M.
North Versailles
Review for: Veggie Straws 7 oz more...
There's are really good. I love to snack on these instead of chips. They're not as healthy as they seem, and are almost as bad as regular chips. Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws 7 oz
Jackie C.
Review for: Veggie Straws 7 oz; 198 g, Veggie Straws 7 oz, Other more...
Love these! I use them as an alternative to chips or fries or just when I want a light snack and they don’t taste like veggies at all! Very affordable and easy to find at any local supermarket. This is a must try!
Marie B.
I never grow tired of these chips. The "veggie" is just a marketing thing because I do not think there are enough veggies in them to do you any good. But the flavor is great, they are always crisp and unlike regular chips, never greasy. I particularly like that they are made with sea salt. Again, not sure there is a benefit, but I love the combination of the taste must better than regular salt on chips.
Tess H.
Owatonna, MN
I love packing these for something crunchy in my lunches. They are very reasonably priced for how tasty they are. They aren't the healthiest thing in the world but they aren't as bad for you as a basic potato chip. In my opinion, they taste like a pringle with a different aftertaste. I really enjoy these and I recommend these to people that want something better than a potato chip.
Jamie T.
White Mills, KY
These chips are fantastic! I was actually afraid to try them because I'm not real big on trying new things, but I'm glad I did! They taste a lot like plain potato chips but there is definitely a slightly different taste to them. Plus, they are much healthier which is great! I recommend that everyone at least try them! :)
Marnai B.
Macon, GA
My students and I LOVE these!! They are light and crunchy and oh so good! Even better...they are...can you believe it...healthy!!! My third graders beg for them, and I don't have the heart to tell them that they're eating something that's not half bad for them! Lol! We love this no-guilt treat!
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I first tried these a couple of weeks ago and was impressed that they were so good! The sodium and calories are less than regular chips and they are really tasty. I like to keep snacks at my desk for my work day (I'm not good at remembering to take a lunch break) and these don't make me feel terrible about eating them!
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Do you find this brand to be greasy? I am having trouble finding veggie straws that aren't overly oily!
Britnee W.
How do you guys feel about the new sweet potato straws that have been added to the tomato, potato, and spinach mix?
Kathryn C.
What do these taste like? Are they actually good?
Cassandra H.
Flint, MI
Where can you buy these I used to get them all they time and now I cant find them
Stephanie G.
Yonkers, NY
How do you eat these? For me while grading papers