Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Chips, 5 oz, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Vicky V.

BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Chips: 30% less fat than leading potato chips No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives 0g trans fat 0mg cholesterol Vegan Kosher see more...

Ashlyn M.
Gastonia, NC
These irresistible chips are a good snack to pack into your child's lunchbox for snack time. I really was unsure if my child would love these delicious snacks when I first purchased them. But once he tried this awesome snack he has been loving them ever since I first purchased them. Such a great healthy snack!!!
Jeena S.
My husband loves to snack on sweet and salty things. I was able to replace his previous choice of chips with these and now he prefers these. They've got great flavor and aren't too salty. I'm glad they have these chips and not just the straws, it gives off more of the illusion that you're actually eating normal chips :-)
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill , NY
I love love love veggie chips. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I tried them. They are a great healthy alternative to your typical potato chip plus they taste better and have a better texture/consistency
tiffany p.
These are good and its a good snack if you have kids or wanna eat healthy but still bad for you but a little is okay you just have to like vegetables to eat this or you wasted your money
Yadira F.
Sacramento, CA
I love this chips! I'm guessing is a better choice than regular chips. The taste is good. It thinks is a good choice for snacks. I usually buy them at Walmart or foodco. I would recommend this product
Angela S.
Boardman, OH
I think in just found my new addiction. Just tried these. They are so good. For comparison, they that kind of like Munchos, which I love. But these are healthier. And the cost is the same a most other chips. I might start buying these for my junk food addicted fiance.
Tonya H.
Veggie Chips are my favorite go to snack. We started buying them for my daughter who is diabetic and has to have a low carb diet but they have quickly become my must have snack. They are crunchy and light. They are less greasy and I think they taste better than regular chips.
LaMia B.
These are on my fav list . I have to admit these are yummy and make me not want to share:) i have tasted other want to be like veggies chips umm not to into the taste of paper. When  I first saw the product I was skeptical . I was wrong they were yummy and  I had to tell the girls at work. Now we are all hooked .
Alyssa T.
Visalia, CA
These are so delicious. It's light and healthy which is definitely a plus! I actually prefer these over normal potato chips. They're lightly salted and not oily like other chips. I can eat these all day everyday!!!
Michelle V.
Mobile, AL
These taste just like potato chips. They are my go to when I want a salty, crunchy snack. The ranch flavored ones are great as well. I will continue to buy this product. My daughter also loves them for her snack!
Sarah W.
How's the taste? is there a dip that they'd taste good with?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does these taste will they crunch the salt cravings?
Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
Are these a lot better for you than regular chips? Or is it just the way it looks since they're "veggie" chips?