Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Vegetable Chips

Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Vegetable Chips: Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach Pairs well with your favorite low-fat dip 30% less fat All natural and no preservatives 0g trans fat Kosher see more...

• "A light and fairly healthy snack that are great on the go. " in 1 review
  • "I prefer the ranch but sea salt is just as good!" in 1 review
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
I have taste these once and they arent bad they are actually really good. They do somewhat taste like vegatables which is good but yet they're chips so its somewhat healthy.
Natasha B.
Forest Park, GA
These veggie chips are made from potatoes! You get a whopping 38 chips for about 130 calories! You can't beat that! They appear to be baked versus fried as there is no grease lingering on the chips or in the bag! I prefer the ranch but sea salt is just as good! Have these along side a healthy sandwich or wrap and you're satisfied! Great for dipping too!
Deborah S.
As a young mom I'm always looking for a healtheir snacks for myself and my kids. And usually I want to buy chips but I don't want all the salt and the byproducts. So these were great compromise my kids till can have chips but they're made from veggies and other healthy items and they're less sodium
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
I used to eat these chips all throughout high school. They're affordable and a good snack. Flavor is also good! Gave it three stars because after a while, they made me sick :(
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
My boyfriend LOVES these. I always have a bag in my purse. They seriously taste like a french fry...minus the greasy/fried guilt. A light and fairly healthy snack that are great on the go.
holly a.
Sequim, WA
A couple summers ago I purchased a large value pack of these from Costco. These are delicious baked snack and my husband and I both loved the taste, and was low in calories! Highly Recommend.
Joy B.
Seattle, WA
These are addicting! They taste great, they're not greasy, you don't feel bad about eating them because they're somewhat healthier than regular potato chips. YUM.
Elizabeth P.
Redlands, CA
These chips are so addicting! and the serving size of 38 chips per serving is outstanding! I always go to the store and can't help getting my hand on them!
leah h.
Shelby Twp, MI
These are so addicting! They're priced fairly well. I'm not too sure how much healtheir they are because of the sodium. But they still taste great
Ella B.
I have try many snakes, the Garden Vegetable Chips are a light and healthier snack. They are good for the whole family. The favor is total veggie.

Yoslenser D.