Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Vegetable Chips

by Sensible Portions

Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Vegetable Chips: Made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach Pairs well with your favorite low-fat dip 30% less fat All natural and no preservatives 0g trans fat Kosher

When can i get it in Latin American
Start your review of Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Vegetable Chips!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
A light and fairly healthy snack that are great on the go. in reviews
I prefer the ranch but sea salt is just as good!in reviews
holly A.
Sequim, WA
A couple summers ago I purchased a large value pack of these from Costco. These are delicious baked snack and my husband and I both loved the taste, and was low in calories! Highly Recommend.
Ella B.
I have try many snakes, the Garden Vegetable Chips are a light and healthier snack. They are good for the whole family. The favor is total veggie.
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
I used to eat these chips all throughout high school. They're affordable and a good snack. Flavor is also good! Gave it three stars because after a while, they made me sick :(
Amanda M.
Center Point, AL
I love these things. Especially the veggie straws. They are such a light and healthy snack.
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
I have taste these once and they arent bad they are actually really good. They do somewhat taste like vegatables which is good but yet they're chips so its somewhat healthy.
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
It is tasty and healthy dor people I love this so much I carry this so much I love this because it is so amazing
Sarah B.
These are the perfect chips. They are crunchy but then they kind of melt in your mouth. I like the ridges.
Joy B.
Irvine, CA
These are addicting! They taste great, they're not greasy, you don't feel bad about eating them because they're somewhat healthier than regular potato chips. YUM.
Elizabeth P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These chips are so addicting! and the serving size of 38 chips per serving is outstanding! I always go to the store and can't help getting my hand on them!
Natasha B.
Forest Park, GA
These veggie chips are made from potatoes! You get a whopping 38 chips for about 130 calories! You can't beat that! They appear to be baked versus fried as there is no grease lingering on the chips or in the bag! I prefer the ranch but sea salt is just as good! Have these along side a healthy sandwich or wrap and you're satisfied! Great for dipping too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...