BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Great all natural snack. Great tasting snack! 30% or less fat than the leading potato chip (this product: 7 g fat per 1 oz serving; leading potato chip: 10 g fat per 1 oz serving). All natural. 0 g trans fat (per serving). No preservatives. This is sensible: great taste no cholesterol no trans fat all natural. This is your portion: 38 straws. The outer circle identifies what is sensible about this product. The large number inside the circle identifies the self-measured portion for each 1 oz serving. Tastes Great!: Sensible Portions Potato Straws offer you the same great taste of a potato chip without the added fat and greasy fingers. Enjoy a generous serving size for 30% less fat than the leading potato chip. Are you eating sensibly? Why are Potato Straws better than traditional potato chips? All natural ingredients 0 g trans fat (per serving) no preservatives cholesterol free (per serving) kosher OU great taste! Our passion is creating innovative and great tasting snacks. We guarantee youll love them! -Jerry Bello CEO & Jason Cohen president. Made in USA. 7 Unit of Measure: OZ Case Pack Size: 12 see more...

• I've had these in a different brand and they had a variety of veg...1 Answers
  • "I was pleasantly surprised at how these tasted." in 1 review
  • "A great snack to share with friends and family! " in 1 review
Aimeeh L.
Foodie Expert
Salt and pepper never fail whatever kind of food that has with them! This one did not fail, and it is like going back to basic chips! However, it should be just once in a while, because it is not that healthy for the body.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Foodie Expert
Potato straws are so good! and the style of them are so fun! A great snack to share with friends and family!
Leeann P.
Richland, MI
Very good. I like these because they are airy almost like a puff. They aren't as bad for you as regular potato chips, but are still very satisfying!
Tina C.
Peru, IN
I love these. They are very addictive. They have different flavors and they are all delicious.
Melissa G.
Machesney Pk, IL
I was pleasantly surprised at how these tasted. They were like a cold, yet crunchy sweet potato fry--in all of the best ways! I don't know if I would buy them all the time, but I would buy them again.
Kim  B.
Clanton, AL
Foodie Expert
We really like these!!! I (hope) they are a little bit of a healthy alternative to chips....I put them in my kiddos lunch....she also loves the veggie straws by this brand.
Jessica L.
Brodhead, KY
These are great. My FAVORITE alternative to chips and my go-to snack when I'm trying to live healthier. It's amazing how many straws you can eat for little calories. I no longer feel guilty for snacking! Also, absolutely love their veggie and apple straw versions too! So so good.
Manveen M.
Foodie Expert
These are sooo yummy! I usually am not a chip person, but these are great!
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
I've had these in a different brand and they had a variety of veggies. Pretty good, but is this brand good as well? I loved the potatoes from the previous brand i bought.