BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Noelle S.
These are amazing I'm currently eating them I and I love them so much so tastey and delicious
Kaitlin C.
imagine you clean out your car and you find a mcdonald's french fry from 3 weeks ago. it looks alright, but it's pretty hard. like not something you wanna try and eat. that is what these taste like, but sprinkled with some ranch dip powder..save your money and just buy some regular chips- or eat a carrot.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
My kid's love Veggie straws. They are always on the shopping list they are so much better the chips. Im glad they go for them over chips. They have liked all the flavors other then the zesty ranch. Keep up the great work guy's.
Alexis B.
Belmont, MS
I didn't think I would be a fan of the veggie straws but I love them!! Taste just like a potato chips me and my 2 year old niece eat them all the time! I love them! And you can get them just about anywhere!
Jennica B.
Conway, AR
I prefer these to the sea salt variety. They're delightfully crunchy, tangy, and healthier than the alternative (traditional chips). My kids absolutely love them.
Erika P.
Maywood, NJ
Delicious is not even the word super good u would want to eat 5+ bags. Enjoying one reviewing
Alyson F.
These are a nice light snack. I prefer the original flavour over these, but they are still tasty. And my kids, ages 4 and 7, love them!