Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws Sea Salt 6 ct uploaded by jessica d.Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws Sea Salt 6 ct uploaded by LeeAnn W.

BY SENSIBLE PORTIONS

Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws: 38 straws per bag 30-percent less fat than the leading potato chips Non-GMO potato straws, 1 oz No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives Healthy snack for adults and children alike Fun to eat on road trips, movie night at home or any time see more...

Buy on Target*
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
It's so hard to find healthy snacks that my whole family will eat. I picked up a bag of these and they were gone in a day. Even my super pick anti- veggie 6 yo scarfed these down. Love the individual serving size bags. Great for my kids lunches and on the go. A little pricier than other snacks but completely worth it!
Cindy P.
Jacksonville, NC
These veggie straws are great!  We buy them at Sam's club and my kids love them!  We purchase these regularly in our house.  The sweet potato ones are the best.  These are definitely delicious.   The ones we buy come in original flavor and zesty ranch.
Jessica G.
Pacific, MO
These are seriously my favorite chip like snack. They have the perfect crunch to make you feel like you're eating something completely guilty. Are these as healthy as just eating veggies? Um no. But they are the perfect alternative when craving something crunchy! The regular salt ones are my top fave!!
Abby N.
These are super tasty, and they are convenient to just throw in your bag or backpack for a little snack. They have the crunch of a chip but they're not bad for you, which is quite impressive if you ask me.
Gretchen N.
Smithfield, UT
I love these so much!! I'm one of those snackers who will grab a bag of chips and munch away while watching a show, only to look down and wonder where the entire bag went haha 🙀 With these garden veggie straws, I grab one of the individual bags and can eat the whole thing without feeling guilty! To me, they taste great, they are lightly salted (enough to satisfy my cravings), they are healthier, AND they're affordable. I also love that every grocery store I've gone to, sells them. They are light yet filling and they make for a wonderful children's snack! 🙂
Emily W.
These are amazing! I'm not a huge fan of potato chips but occasionally I want something a bit salty that isn't terrible for me and these are just perfect. Each of the veggie straws have different flavors, and they are all crunchy/salty enough! You would think that veggie straws wouldn't be tasty but they are delicious! I would recommend these to anyone and everyone! We usually buy these at our local Walmart or Costco!
Jameelah C.
Riverdale, MD
These are a must snack in our house. These healthy yet tasty veggie straws are a great snack for kids and adults. I have children from ages 14 months to 12 years old and they all love this snack. My 14 month old has asthma and my 6 year old has food allergies. I can never go wrong with this low sodium, no dyes, no preservatives or artificial flavors treat. I actually like them myself. I can skip a bag of chips and keep a few boxes of these in the house.
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
I love these! This is a great option for when I want something that is crunchy and a bit salty. They are a great alternative to traditional potato chips. I actually prefer them to potato chips now! I like that these ones are portion controlled because that is something I definitely struggle with.
Nansy N.
My and my family favorite snack, they are much better than regular chips, they are perfect for a to go snack, affordable price, they are delicious! 😋 what else can I say! if you haven't tried those you should try them!!!! I strongly recommend them, you can find them at Target or Walmart.
Chase R.
Seven Valleys, PA
It's not very often a product comes out that is not only delicious and flavorful but is also good for you. This incredible snack has managed to do both though! If you are on the go in your day to day life these are the perfect pick me up treat to keep you going throughout the day. It has a simple yet mouth watering flavor, if you are looking for something to snack on the you won't feel guilty about, look no further!
Marie-Marthe S.
Oxon Hill, MD
I'm looking for more things to feed my toddler. She has a whole bunch of allergies and I'm wondering if any of you tried this. If so, how did it go? Do your kids like it?
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
Que tal son estos? En verdad son saludables? Tengo la duda para saber si se los puedo dar a mi hijo.