Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws, Sea Salt, 23.5 oz.

by Sensible Portions

Sensible Portions Sea Salt Garden Veggie Straws have the crispy crunch and taste-bud-tantalizing flavor you want in a snack, but without all of the artificial flavors and artificial preservatives that you don't. Our veggie straws are made with potatoes and vegetables grown in a sun-splashed garden, for a veggie-full snack that has 30% less fat than the leading brand of potato chips.* With 38 crunch-tastic straws per serving, they're perfect for a satisfying snack or to add a little crunch to lunch. Our veggie straws are delightfully free of genetically modified ingredients, have 0mg cholesterol and 0g trans fat per serving, and they're also Certified Kosher and gluten-free.

Made with garden-grown potatoes and vegetables; Non- GMO; Gluten-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws, Sea Salt, 23.5 oz.!
pali Y.
Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws, Sea Salt, 23.5 oz. uploaded by pali Y.
Purchased at: Costco
Veggie straws with sea salt are a our favorite healthy chips. We love that it's has no artificial flavors or preservatives. It's 30% less fat than the leading potato chips. Is NON-GMO, gluten free, and vegan. We also love that has low carbs. Would recommend.
Tammy G.
Conway, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go-to healthy snack I love dipping them in hummus or just eating alone. I like that there are no artificial flavors or preservatives and 30% less fat than potato chips. I have been buying these for years and would recommend this if you would like to start healthier eating. Great taste and great price!
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE these . These are the ultimate snack food. While they are still not healthy they are healthier then chips. My rabbits Blinky and Hutch used to go insane for these
Amanda C.
HARLAN, IN
1,174 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
So good! My new go-to runchy and salty snack for night time cravings. And they're even better for you! I was pleasantly surprised with the taste.
Candice T.
Great tasting snack that's so crispy and light that you'll find yourself eating them all before realizing you've emptied the entire bag! Very delicious!
Stephanie J.
Greenville, NC
These are quite tasty! If you want a slightly healthier alternative to traditional potato chips without GMO, added color etc these are a great option. I enjoy them immensely and definitely recommend. Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws, Sea Salt, 23.5 oz.
Brenda O.
West New York, NJ
I love these veggie straw chips their so tasty and the crunch is just heaven for me. They have a nice taste of healthy vegetables that you would regularly eat on their own but in a bag of goodness. Theirs really no cons beside the fact that they can make you pretty thirsty but besides that I love them🥰🥰. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a healthy substitute for snacks instead of the more higher calorie snacks.

Looking for your answer?