BY UNKNOWN

Tantalize your senses with the unique and delicious taste of the Sensible Portions Garden Veggie Straws. The straws made from real potatoes and flavored with natural tomatoes and spinach with sea salt, providing you with a light and tasty treat. The 7 Ounce Sensible Portions Veggie Straws contain 30 percent less fat than the leading potato chip, and they are are all natural with no preservatives added. Eat them right out of the bag or with your favorite dip for added flavor. These Sensible Portions Straws with Sea Salt are also suitable for a kosher diet. see more...

Andrea T.
Ypsilanti, MI
With only 130 calories for 39 straws, this is the perfect tasty snack! Great alternative to eating potato chips which have 30% more fat. Very affordable and usually on sale! I would definitely recommend. ( Love the sea salt specifically!)
Keila C.
Kissimmee
I like the flavor , they’re amazing with onion and chive dip ! They’re pretty healthy but I dont personally like the sweet potato straws but other than that they’re delicious! Ps. I love these things ❤️
Ethan B.
Englewood, CO
A pretty good healthy snack! It is a little too salty but usually it is perfect. I just bought these today for a meeting and everyone seemed to like it. Definitely one of the better snacks!
Juju D.
Jacksonville, FL
I like that it seems to be a healthier option but it's way too salty for my taste! Also I haven't been able to find them in snack sizes except at Costco in a box. I havent found any individual snack size ones.
Tori S.
sherwood, AR
These are okay they could be better, the flavors all kinda taste the same. Would be better if you could taste a difference between them.
Riah W.
I used to eat these all the time a couple of years ago when I'd go to swing with my best friend. These things are delicious and a healthier alternative to chips. I'd recommend these if you're looking for a great snack if you don't want to eat chips.