BY SENSIBLE FOODS

Ellie M.
Menlo Park, CA
I love this stuff. I often keep a bag of this in my purse or backpack for moments when I get a snack attack. This satisfies both my sweet and savory cravings. Also, this is a great topping for salads or soups to add texture and crunch. I definitely suggest this to anyone who wants to jazz up their dishes!
Denise L.
San Antonio, TX
Omg! I love these, they are so much good. I didn't think I would enjoy them and I though it was a little weird. great snack and taste sweet. Definitely recommend these.
Stacey H.
baton rouge, Louisiana
These are so yummy!! I live corn a lot! I'm a big corn eater so I had to try these! OMG I fell in love it has a sweet corn taste it's the best!
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
Yummy but I literally felt like a bird eating these hhahah they are sweet and a good little snack but I'll stick to corn on the cob
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
What do these taste like?