BY SENSIBLE FOODS

The seed that sprouted into Sensible Foods was planted in Sono ma County, California, by Bob and David, two sensible guys who are committed to healthy living for themselves and their families. Their quest was to create a munchy crunchy snack that was both delicious and nutritious, that everyone would enjoy. The goal was realized when they perfected the unique crunch dried process for fruits and vegetables and the results were extraordinary! It is an intensely flavorful snack that's naturally sweet, crunchy, convenient and so incredibly sensible. Here at Sensible Foods we are pleased to offer delicious and nutritious snacks from our family to yours, a product of the USA. Features include: -Case of twenty four, 0.75-ounce pouches (total of 18 ounces)-Organic mix of apples; each pouch equal to 1/2-cup fresh fruit-All-natural; No fat; Gluten or GMO; No preservatives-Shelf life of more than one year; Unique process removes water and preserves nutritional value and natural flavor-Product of California see more...

• How do these taste? I've tried other brands but never these.8 Answers
  • Are these good? I've only tried dried bananas and pineapp...5 Answers
Brandy G.
These are great! They taste so good. There is a lot of natural sweetness and crunch and it makes you feel like you aren't necessarily eating something healthy. You can find these at a lot of grocery stores. These are awesome!
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
My student with autism used to snack on these because they were naturally sweetened and he couldn't have artificial sweeteners!! He really enjoyed these & would eat them right up!!!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
If you are a person who enjoys organic. These are for you.especially if you want your children eating organics.
samyra a.
Brooklyn, NY
i just love these dried apples snack.its my must goto snack.i just like the test of it.its delicious😜
Lupe G.
Am a big fan of this dried food ! Its good to snack on through out the day and it has a good flavor
Cathy V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like these. Small package trow them in your purse and eat them when you get hungry. There good.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me gustan son de un sabor suave y poco dulce y puedes tenemos siempre listos como snacks
Alicia M.
Westmoreland , TN
These are actually pretty good! They taste just like apples and are really good too!
Danielle M.
Saint Peters, MO
My kids LOVE these! I love them because I know that I am not giving my children junk.
Kirstin E.
The perfect on the go snack! It's light but filling enough to keep you satisfied.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How do these taste? I've tried other brands but never these.
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
Are these good? I've only tried dried bananas and pineapple. the pineapple was disgusting