BY NONE

Save on Sensible Foods Sweet Corn (12x.75 OZ). The seed that sprouted into Sensible Foods was planted in Sono ma County California by Bob and David two sensible guys who are committed to healthy living for themselves and their families. Their quest was to create a munchy crunchy snack that was both delicious and nutritious that everyone would enjoy. The goal was realized when they perfected the unique crunch dried process for fruits and vegetables and the results were extraordinary! It is an intensely flavorful snack that s naturally sweet crunchy convenient and so incredibly sensible. Here at Sensible Foods we are pleased to offer delicious and nutritious snacks from our family to yours a product of the USA. This decriptions is informational only. Please review the actual product for ingredients and suggested serving prior to use. see more...

Amanda D.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
These are just like candy! I can sit and eat bags and bags of them. Only problem I have is finding them at the grocery store. I usually buy them from Amazon but have yet to find them in the store. My boyfriend even loves them and he's super picky.
Nichole C.
I tried these over at a friends house very very good but I'm not sure where I can get my hands on more I haven't seen any of my stores
Monica M.
Foodie Expert
This is good if you want little kids to eat it and be satisfied with it as a desert otherwise it's too sweet
Miranda C.
These are so delicious. I received a bag in a subscription box and I'm planning on buying more. They taste just like sweet corn. They are so delicious and have the right amount of crunch. The are a perfect after work (or school) snack especially when you want something sweet and salty. I absolutely love these!
Aliyah S.
guyana/georgetown
This snack is unspeakable it's very tasty it is healthy ideal for the kids it would really get there taste buds going it is more than what you can expect in a pack I recommend for grow up ,teen even kids