Sensible Foods Crunch Dried Snack Orchard Blend Dried Fruit

Sensible Foods Crunch Dried Snack Orchard Blend Dried Fruit: All natural 100% fruit 100% fat free Gluten free No added sugar No additives or preservatives 70 calories see more...

Christina H.
Vancouver , WA
My boyfriend and I love these. They're so good, and so easy to grab and just throw in my purse or in my boyfriends lunch. So much variety which keeps things entertaining. I swear I could eat these all day. I take them to work and school with me, regularly. Also great for when we take our hikes. The fruits are sweet, naturally. They're also great for those of us that aren't really into breakfast. Just grab them and go.
Angel T.
Love this! I can snack on it all day. It's all natural and the ingredients are all organic. It's very healthy and it taste amazing. The peaches, apples, and apricots balances the flavor from sweet to mildly tart. It's so healthy and I highly recommend it in replace of potato chips or sweets.
Latrice  L.
Chesapeake , Va
These are suck a great substitute for flat out sugar.. They keep me from snacking on the wrong things. If you are addicted to sugar and need to lay off for any reason at all try these
Marisol H.
This is a delicious product the flavor is amazing. good for a little snacks went you no have time. very sweet and the taste is smooth and no hard to eat
Shanti C.
Tracy, CA
Love thease sooo tasty greattt for a snack yum yum and i recommend thease to all of you in joy
Katherine S.
Winder , GA
These are great if your trying to stay away from other sugary foods! And they taste amazing.
cecilia r.
This is such a perfect snack for on the go! Kids love it in their lunch bags
Sarah B.
Does anyone know if these are good?