Sense8 uploaded by Talita V.

BY NETFLIX

Eight strangers around the globe find themselves connected -- first by a violent vision, then by their shared ability to connect with one another's thoughts and actions, and finally by the urgent need to find out what happened and why. Their need to know goes beyond simple curiosity -- as they pursue answers, a mysterious organization hunts them down, intent on destroying them. The intense thriller is the first foray into television (or, more accurately, Netflix) for renowned filmmakers Lana Wachowski and Lilly Wachowski ("The Matrix Reloaded"), who created the series with J. Michael Straczynski ("Thor"). The international cast includes veteran actors known to U.S. audiences, like Daryl Hannah ("Kill Bill") and Naveen Andrews ("Lost"), and others well-known in their home countries, like German actor Max Riemelt and Doona Bae of South Korea. In keeping with the global premise of the series, shooting takes place all over the world, including London, Reykjavik, Nairobi and Mumbai.

Monica C.
Provo, UT
I have nothing bad to say about this incredible series. It is an extraordinary series, interesting, fun, exciting and above all very passionate. I am very sorry that Netflix canceled it because I think that this series was worth much more than other series that they produce.
For always I will feel grateful with this magical series. I love Sense8 ❤️
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
This was one of my favorite series on Netflix. Sense8 was about 8 people and their amazing connection. The show was beautiful, but also an on the edge of your seat thriller. You had to pay attention to keep up with all the story lines, but the show is so GOOD, it was easy to. I was so disappointed it ended after 3 seasons but at least Netflix gave it an ending. Watch this show!
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wanted to love this show; the premise, the diversity, the previews all looked amazing, but the show itself? When I started watching it I was on my phone within the first half hour of the first episode. It just could not hold my attention. Worth a try, but not for me.
Nico P.
Enfield
Sense8 is an excellent show. It's unique and almost every part of it is extremely well-done, including the plot, acting, filming... They changed the actor for one character part of the way through the series which definitely bothered me, but overall it's a great show and I highly recommend it.
emily G.
Burke, VA
This show has the best characters and their connections. The directors did an amazing job getting their ideas across, and the actors are brilliant. The show is excellent.
Julianna B.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW ! It’s action, comedy, drama and mystery all in one ! The cinematography is AMAZING if you’re into that you’ll love this show. The characters are also impossible not to love !
Talita V.
Série mais maravilhosa, envolvente e emocionante que já assisti! Com certeza é a minha preferida! A produção, roteiro, elenco são impecáveis! Você encontra vários gêneros em uma série só, comédia, ação, suspense, drama... É indescritível, vale muito a pena assistir, não tem como não amar!!!
Lynnette D.
Lyon, France
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My husband and I started watching this about a month ago and I'm fully enjoying the show. I'm pretty picky about what I will watch too so you know the show has to be interesting for me to even agree to watch it.
Alejandra A.
Miami
Great plit and acting, but distorted sexual scenes that ruined the metaphysical connection of the plot's original theory. Great scenery, too. Entertaining, but distorted.
Monica C.
Provo, UT
What did you think of the final episode of Sense8? for me it was incredible! I loved this series.