Senscience Inner Restore Intensif Deep Repairing Mask for Unisex, 16.9 Ounce uploaded by Vanessa F.Senscience Inner Restore Intensif Deep Repairing Mask for Unisex, 16.9 Ounce uploaded by Lowrrane P.

BY SENSCIENCE

Inner Restore Intensify Deep Repairing Masque was launched by the design house of Senscience see more...

Rafaela S.
Acton, MA
I don’t have words for say how I love this !!!! Its the best, always. I used this in Brazil and sayd “omg I really need to buy one this when I will stay in usa” hahahahaha ! I really will buy more this ! I love your hydration, your smell !!
Priscila D.
Montclair
The best repairing mask, I’m blond and my hair it was very weak and since the first time that I used my hair instantly get soft, shine and strong. The price it’s worth it. I will definitely will buy more!
Marilyn D.
Orlando, FL
My absolute favorite hair masque!! This saves your life and your hairs life!! This product is perfect for repair of any damaged hair leaving Jair feeling silky smooth and damage free. Super content with the results of my hair.
Camila D.
Rochester
Perfect mask. I use it only once in a while because it is very strong. It really repairs your broken hair and makes it healthy and shiny. I recommend it.
Fernanda O.
The best mask ever, love it, it’s like a miracle for my hair, feel so soft and new again.
Iasmyne M.
Rio Piracicaba
This product is awesome, it makes my hair very very soft and its very effective on my hair. I usually use once a month because is so powerfully. In the USA its good price for the product, but in Brazil is soooo expensive. I really like this product, its like magic.
Vianela H.

Uno de mis tratamientos profundos preferidos, si tienes el cabello dañado tienes que probar este maravilloso producto, desenreda tu cabello perfectamente y deja un olor espectacular.