BY SENSCIENCE

An intensive, deep moisturizing conditioner that restores shine, moisture and resilience to dry and damaged hair. . see more...

Gabriela G.
HERMITAGE, TN
I'm so in love for this brand that I dont even have words to express myself. My hair was dry and frizzy, using the products of Sensciense my hair is a new thing. I've never had hair as bright and hydrated as now.
Maile L.
Tacoma, WA
I really love this brand! My hair tends to be VERY dry! But it also gets really oily really fast! I have found that while this makes my hair not super dry but it also doesn't make it super oily!
jazania p.
I love this product this is my every day conditioner , I just love how my hair feels after every use I really recommend
Christian B.
Generally this is an expensive salon brand but I was lucky enough to find it at my local dollar store and I stocked up. Although I can't say this product has provided any long term benefit to my hair it does provide a beautiful blast of hydration. When I use it I let it sit on my hair for several minutes and by the time I rinse my dry, over processed hair feels like silk. I've also successfully used it while reverse washing (conditioner first). The fragrance is light, typical salon smell. I love this product and will likely repurchase in the future. One worth trying if your hair is very dry or damaged and your typical drug store products aren't cutting it.