BY SENSCIENCE LIQUID LUXURY

2.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

What it is: A luxurious cr me that transforms curly, wavy, unruly hair into manageable, frizz-free, moisture-rich waves. What it does: Delivers superior long-lasting, humidity-resistant curl definition, separation and memory. see more...

Review (1)
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Calgary, AB
Didn't enjoy using this product personally. My hair has been permed curly for the last 9 years and I'm always looking for products that can hold my curls and look natural. There is too much shine in this product, and it leaves my hair hard & crunchy. Throughout the day, the product will make your hair look greasier and greasier - so I could never have it last to 2nd day hair without looking really dirty.

It has a nice scent to it, but I'll stick to my Bumble & Bumble products. Even though they're more expensive - it leaves my hair looking natural (as if I used no product) and I can last up to 3 days without washing it (before looking too greasy)