BY SENSATIONAIL

Fashionable fingertips and luxurious manicures just got easier and more convenient than ever! Indulge in a salon-quality gel manicure from the comfort of your home with SensatioNail - the # 1 at-home gel system. SensatioNail Gel Color can now be created with your favorite nail colors! Just add your own choice of polish to the true gel system. True gel features a proprietary formula that glides on smoothly in minutes and is flash-cured for a radiantly resilient, high-gloss finish. SensatioNail Gel Color lasts up to 2 weeks - without chipping, peeling or fading - and will look as gorgeous on the day you remove it as the day you applied. see more...

• Does you apply this over regular polish or mix it with it? I've nev...4 Answers
  • do you still need to use the light with this product?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Kaity N.
Kaity N.
Lynchburg, VA
This product is a dream come true!!! It comes in at a great price and works perfectly! Although this brand offers many great gel polish colors, the possibilities are endless thanks to this polish to gel transformer!
Bobbi R.
Bobbi R.
Kansas city, MO
Review for: Refill
Good and long lasting. The product is darker than the box appears. So expect all the shades to be slightly deeper in color.
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
 I purchased this polish to gel transformer kit from Target in March 2017. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this product because I received terrible customer service from Sensational. Once I got home, and began my manicure, I discovered that the bottle of Gel Primer was broken. It was leaking out everywhere, and was a big sticky mess all over my counter. By the time I had finished doing my nails, the contents of the entire primer bottle had leaked out. I purchased the last kit available at my local Target, so I contacted Sensationail to ask if they could mail me a replacement bottle of the gel primer so that I could keep the rest of the kit (which I liked) since I was unable to exchange it for another kit at my local Target. Sensationail sent me a totally unhelpful, canned email response. They said that if I was unhappy with the product, I should return it to my local Target. The email then included the actual phrase "Insert other relevant info from the FAQ or scripting here", and told me to please enjoy the attached coupons (no coupons were attached to the email). I reached out to Sensationail on Instagram, and the suggestion I received there was to return the product to Target and buy it somewhere else. They also suggested that perhaps Target could give me a bottle of the gel primer from their shelves if they didn't have any more kits in stock. First of all, this is not how inventory works. Target cannot just give me a bottle from their shelves. Second, I live in a rural community and no other stores locally stock this kit. Third, this is poor customer service. Any other time I have purchased a product that had a damaged and/or defective item, the company has been quick to send out a replacement part so that the customer can continue to use the product. Sensationail is the only company I've ever experienced that put the responsibility on the customer to address a broken and/or damaged part of their product. They were unhelpful, provided "solutions" that did not make sense given the circumstances, and seems to be totally fine with losing a customer over a $9 bottle of gel primer. Based on those factors, I can't recommend this product.
Annie B.
Annie B.
Lawton, OK
I find out that for my it doesn't work to good with the method of painting your nails and put the gel transformer on top it feels sticky after cleaning it with the cleanser. I haven't tried the other method yet but I think it's too much work to mix them and then apply it.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
Tampa, FL
When I first saw this product is got really excited. Gel Polish is considered longer lasting for your nails and so I bought it hoping that it'll transform any Polish to a great gel formula. This product only works for certain nail Polish brands with others you'll notice chipping right away or a gloppy or streaky formula. Other than that it worked well
Anya B.
Anya B.
I must say this kit is a complete life changer. I got this over a year ago and cannot stop raving over it still. I think it's way better than the regular kits that aren't transform, also by Sensationail, because the top/base coat bottle is way bigger plus you can use it with any polish. Also it's usually a little cheaper for a better deal.
Karina A.
Karina A.
I love painting my nails but it's hard for me to find good nail polish.. all the nail polish I get last me like a week and it starts chipping off. I love this product!!
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
As a nurse, I wash/sanitize my hands countless times a day. I find this polish can hold up about a week before chipping despite the abrasive circumstances.

While that's not quite the "up to 2 weeks" the box advertises nor is it the quality of a salon gel mani, it's far more than the few hours into the first shift that normal polish lasts AND it's budget friendly.
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
Gel transformer nail Polish is so nice and so good because our nails are nice for a lonfs days
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
I am so in love with my kit that that I have! it's amazing and fun. I do mine and my friends all the time. it's cheap and easy especially for those that get sick of the same color, you can have gel nails in any color at really no cost at all
Ariel O.
Ariel O.
Bay Minette, AL
Does you apply this over regular polish or mix it with it? I've never seen this at my store.
Bri D.
Bri D.
Boise, ID
do you still need to use the light with this product?