SensatioNail Nail Treatment - Gel Primer uploaded by Mikhela C.

BY SENSATIONAIL

The primer and base/top coat allow you to replace the essentials without having to buy a brand new kit. It allows you to purchase what you need when you run out. Included are one bottle of gel primer, gel base and top coat, and a manicure stick. see more...

Vanessa c.
Philadelphia
This is a must when doing your gel nails trust me I’m a repeat customer! I have two of these on hand! I prefer this brand to sally the gel last much longer! Great value polishes are cheaper than other brands.
Rachel M.
This is the best primer that I can find. It is very easy to apply and use. I bought it on Amazon but I know it's also available at Target. I will not buy any other primer. I definitely recommend this product!
Mikhela C.
Pic taken is about a week after using the Sensationail Nail Kit so my nails have grown out a bit...

This was originally included in my starter pack, but if you use the kit as much as I do, you will eventually need a replacement.

Bought this at Wal-Mart for a little less than $10. When compared to the price of a gel manicure or acrylics at a nail salon, it definitely pays for itself!

Gives nails the perfect shine that you need! No less than a professional gel manicure.
Julie J.
Buffalo, NY
Definitely need to use this to get those long lasting results with gel polish. I've found I get the best results when I give it time to soak in a dry on my nails for at least five minutes. This has led to a noticeable decrease in the polish lifting around the edges.
Ana C G.
Silver City, NM
Yooo I am in total love with this brand! Also very affordable. I love the color selection there is. You can't skip the primer part that is one of the most important steps!
Cindy M.
Greenville, NC
This is a part of the starter kit, but of course it's available separately. I like to use this because I feel like it protects my nail and helps keep the gel to my nail. To me, it helps prevent the gel from chipping from your nail.
Brittany K.
Broomfield, CO
Love this! I use this regularly with sensationail polish and also regular polish! Works great as a top coat so polish lasts extra long!
Gemma W.
Bottesford , Scunthorpe
I don’t really know the purpose of this but as it was included in my gel manicure kit I use it every time. It’s sticky and sometimes a pain to get on but if I don’t use it the nail polish seems more prone to lifting