BY USA

Manicure gel kit consists of all items needed for manicure and includes UV light. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicki M.
Syracuse
I am very impressed with this kit. The instructions are very clear and the finished mani looks professional. The color is alright, but the brand has many colors and shades that can be bought separately. I paid $25.00 for the kit, which says it does ten manicures. With a salon gel mani costing at least $35.00, it paid for itself in one use. It comes out super shiny and is incredibly durable. I play many instruments, type a lot at my job, clean, and am generally rough on my nails. But this manicure lasted a full 14 days, which is way longer than any results I have had with different combinations of base and top coats and high end polishes. It doesn't take very long to do a full, one color manicure. Ten to fifteen minutes. I find that it is easier to remove than salon gel as well, which is good because easier removal means less damage to your natural nail. I don't have pictures of the original mani, but I bought a white of the same brand and did my own french manicure using the kit. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable alternative to the DIY manicure.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
If anyone else is a beginner at painting their nails with gel polish and finds it isn't as easy as it looks on YouTube, then this SensatioNail Starter Gel polish kit is for you!!! I was so confused when I went to just buy gel polish to use with the LED/UV lamp that I ordered online. What brand do I buy? Can I mix products from different brands? Can I use my lamp? Do I need a separate base and topcoat?? Do I need a primer? Do I need a peel off base layer??
It was overwhelming!! I've been painting my nails for years and now I felt like I was reading a foreign language; top coat, base coat, primer, cleaner, etc, and each brand had different names for the same products. I was ready to give up when I saw the SensatioNail Polish to Gel Transformer Starter Kit, WITH LED lamp....for under $30, AND it came with all of the products in one box (no more guess work), PLUS I could use any of the 200+nail polishes that I already owned at home! (Not spend$12 on one polish that I wasnt sure was going to work with my lamp). I Iiterally was relieved that I didn't have to continue trying to figure out what went where.
When I brought the SensatioNail kit home the directions were extremely detailed, easy to read, and everything was written out step by step from the beginning to the end!! It even had little notes in each section for each step of the process, and it also told different ways to remove the polish. Also it explained how to use the kit with traditional color polish or gel formulated polish. After reading the directions it only took a few seconds to set up the lamp/dryer and after prepping my nails,(filing, trimming cuticles) it literally took me under 5 minutes to prime, paint, and seal my entire left hand. (I'm right handed so I painted my left first.) I am so impressed with this little kit. It took the guesswork and confusion and completely erased it by putting all the necessary equipment into one box, and at a reasonable price. My nails came out pretty well for a first attempt and I feel like I am adding to my polish collection because this kit also allows me to adapt my traditional polish to use with the gel system. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this for any beginners, and also for those who want to encorporate their regular/traditional polish collection for use with a gel system. Definitely worth the money!!
Anna A.
Pimlico, London
Great substitution for a salon mani. Great cost saving for gel lovers. You can’t eliminate your standard salon visits as you’ll have to deal with your own cuticule then, but this kit is great to reapply nail vanish when your gel is chipped