BeautyNailNail ToolsSensationail
Gel Polish Pro 3060 Led Lamp

SensatioNail Gel Polish Pro 3060 Led Lamp

by Sensationail

The exclusive PRO 3060 LED lamp was designed to safely and quickly flash-cure gel polish, sealing in the color and creating a glossy, damage-proof, mirror-like finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SensatioNail Gel Polish Pro 3060 Led Lamp!
Maiah R.
Saint Paul, MN
This product works very well to cure my gel polish! I have the whole kit for SensatioNail and it works so well! I would highly recommend this product as you will save money from going to the salon!
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I love it because I can do my nails at home and my nail polish does last. My nails chip a little here and there less than a week but although it’s a great product and it makes my nails vibrant and glossy.
Arlette C.
This is one of the best products I have ever bought it's so easy to use on my nails I am very very happy withit ... I would recommend it to anybody that likes and easy fun way to do their nails SensatioNail LED Lamp
Adela J.
Balsam Lake, WI
Affordable and does almost the same thing as the ones at the salon. It only takes a little longer to dry the acrylic but it does very well with the gel.
Lisneida R.
Tucson, AZ
This product is amazing! Easy to use and compact so I can take it with me anywhere. The light works good as well. I love the quality of the UV light its practical and light weight. Super happy with this product.
Olivia M.
Best purchase ever! If you love to get your nails done but want to do if at home or save your coin, this is perfectttt! So many colour options and they work just as well as at a salon! I love these and I am wearing a peachy colour right now 💕
Lesslie C.
Me encanta este producto, seca muy bien el esmalte UV, el diseño es muy bonito, lo recomiendo mucho, desearía tener una lámpara así ..
Maddie G.
York , North Yorkshire
Good price ! And great in starter kit. However not five stars as there is no adjustable lamp setting so when your nails are weak it can get a little hot. Other than that it’s a great, safe and convenient tool for doing your gel mani at home. A great investment that will deffo pay for itself after two manicures.
bestmakeup M.
chiquilistlan jal
Amoo esta lampara es con la que empece a aplicar mis uñas y es verdaderamente buena aun la sigo usando y es perfecta de tamañno de de todo muy buena calidad
Gemma W.
Bottesford , Scunthorpe
Quick and easy to use, the lamp is essential to a gel manicure. I like that the adaptor can be powered via usb as it works with a hub next to my bed for quick touch ups. Nothing more to say other Than it is a good lamp from a brand I trust. I’d been after a lamp for a while but didn’t want one just shipped from China on Ebay or amazon. This is quick and easy.

Looking for your answer?