BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Gel Nail Color comes in the most-wanted fashion-trend colors that go on in minutes, dry in seconds and last up to two weeks without chipping or fading. Try it today. see more...

Katherine S.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Hermoso color con un toque de glamour dura un buen tiempo y facil de remover no como otros eamalte con brillo
Britni B.
waynoka
My favorite color by far! So easy to apply if you know the steps. Little pricey for such a small bottle
Dany E.
Parkdale OR
With this product my nails will look beautiful and I want to try it, they will be really spectacular
Lauren P.
Greenwood
Very good brand. Last a long time and very good quality. Not disappointed at all. Also good price.
Kimberly R.
Charlotte , NC
Very easy to use , non spill , perfect for traveling. The smell isn’t too strong love this
ed3n17 H.
Converse, TX
This is amazing for a quick fix or great look for a night outting ! Love the shimmer !
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Doesn’t last two weeks but the glitter is Awsome. It’s so pretty especially in the sun.
arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products
T b.
dorset
Amazing. Even though these are pretty pricey you are still saving money by not going to the salon but if done correctly this nail polish looks amazing and as it’s gel it obviously lasts a long time would buy again!
U-fayyaz u.
Peshawar
I extremely love there whole range of pooping colors they are handy to use and quick to dry unlike others thus I recommend it to you all.also if you could send me some samples I would be greatful and will share my honest reviews with you all guys.