SensatioNail Gel Nail Color, Mauving on Up, 0.25 fl oz uploaded by Elyse C.

BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Gel Nail Color comes in the most-wanted fashion-trend colors that go on in minutes, dry in seconds and last up to two weeks without chipping or fading. Try it today. see more...

Misty G.
I loved this polish!!! I have a problem keeping polish on so when this gel polish came out I was so excited. I can’t find it anymore tho. Our local Walmart used to carry this brand and has since stopped. I’m not much of an online shopper so I’m sad I can no longer get my hands on this.
Alexandra S.
Erie, PA
My go to. It’s embarrassing how many times I look at my nails only to realize they’re MAUVE AGAIN. But for real, this UV light and polish saves me a ton of time and money. If you follow the directions on the gel kit, it will work great. And this color is a classic
Kayla C.
Issaquah, WA
These gel polishes work great! If you take your time and apply by instruction they will last at least 10 days without chipping. I’ve honestly had better gel nails at home than some salons have given me...without the risk of infection from their disgusting tools!
Grace D.
Charlottesvle, VA
This product is easy to use and looks great but it isn’t as good as salon gel products. It peels quickly and does not last longer than a week. I would say it’s better than normal nail polish but for the cost, it may be more worth it to go to a salon.
Rosanna C.
Bronx , NY
I’m giving this 4 stars because I haven’t tried a different at home gel nail polish. I love this product especially this color! This came in handy when I was away for college! Helped me save money and have my nails always looking polished!
Lauren B.
Sanford, FL
I thought I was going to love this color on the nail because I really do like gray colors, but I think it has a little bit too much purple in it for me. I would recommend it for someone who wants a transition, between summer and fall or winter and spring.
Vanessa c.
Philadelphia
Great color use two coats for a bold look, last longer than sally gel polish. I choose this brand over the others can be difficult to remove read directions on removing for best results! I continue to purchase these gel polishes!
Crystal R.
One of my favorite gel colors that I own! It takes two coats to get to the pigment that I prefer but I absolutely love it and it seems to last well, with a good base and top coat this could last almost a couple weeks on my nails. I highly recommend this product!
Marisa Y.
I love the Sensationail gel polishes. The color on the packing is true to what the look like on your nails. The polish lasts two weeks or more depending on how often you change polish. Does not chip easily either. Worth the money.
Sheila F.
Lincoln, RI
It is a little time consuming, but the gel polish is great. This mauve color is pretty. The most wear I have gotten with this gel polish is a week and a half. It is way better and less expensive than going to a salon.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Does this really work? Because everyone said the sally handson worked for them but it didn’t work for me at all.
Tracey R.
Durham, NC
Sally Hansen® Salon Gel Polish Base Coat Nail Polish Does this product work well? I’m wondering if it dries well under the light.