SensatioNail Gel Nail Color, Mauving on Up, 0.25 fl oz uploaded by Elyse C.

BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Gel Nail Color comes in the most-wanted fashion-trend colors that go on in minutes, dry in seconds and last up to two weeks without chipping or fading. Try it today. see more...

• Does this really work? Because everyone said the sally ha...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sharee J.
Love the color and goes on really well. Not thick like most gels. But it chips and peels very easy which was very disappointing considering gel polish is supposed to last longer then regular polish and to remove gel is harder then regular polish. Dont waste your money
Karla B.
Jackson Center
I love this color. My sensational light is always my go to and all their polishes are beautiful. I have noticed that once I get home some of the polishes do not match the color on the lid of the box perfectly but I have learned that if you use many layers you will see that color.
Ashley R.
Nice color fo winter. I do advise that you look up colors online or reviews from people that have pictures because the colors tend to differ from what is shown on the box. This line offers a wide variety of colors. Good quality as it stays on for at least a week.
Rebecca B.
hamburg
This nail polish is great but I recommend if you use this make sure to set aside a little over a hour at least for application. There are a lot of steps and if you put to much on it peels easily. Done right it’s last like a professional has done it.
Amber L.
Chicopee, MA
I love all these gel polishes and have a pretty big collection of them because I prefer gel nails. Unless you use the basecoat and topcoat it's not going to last long but even with using both and capping my nails they always chip within a week and it is a pain to remove so you may just want to go with a reg polish. It is good and shiny though
Whitney M.
Columbus, NE
I love the color selection and the easy application. My only problem is the wear on this product isn't very long. I have tried a bunch of different ways to apply it and it doesn't seem to last more than 4 days.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
I didn't like the whole process at all. Me and my cousin returned it that same day. We thought it was going to be easier than it was. The outcome isn't worth the end result and even then it didn't look that nice.
CHELSEA B.
This gel polish works really well. A little pricy. easy to apply and use. I like the color a lot and I like that it lasts for a long time so I think it is worth the price. I purchased a few from Walmart.
April D.
Scott Afb, IL
It’s a pretty color and it lasts but boy does this brand take a long time to apply and dry. I’ve had many gel polishes used in salons but this brand takes forever it seems under their light. I have it and don’t really use it.
Jess R.
Troy
This polish stays on longer than regular nail polishes, but does start to peel and lift up near the cuticles after a few days. However, it is a cheaper alternative to going to a nail salon.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
Does this really work? Because everyone said the sally handson worked for them but it didn’t work for me at all.