SensatioNail Gel Color Nail Polish, Tropical Punch, 0.25 fl oz uploaded by Alison M.SensatioNail Gel Color Nail Polish, Tropical Punch, 0.25 fl oz uploaded by Claudia I.

BY SENSATIONAIL

• Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this gel nail poli...1 Answers
Melanie B.
I think this is pretty good quality for a drug store brand of gel polish. Manicures using this product have lasted anywhere from, 5-7 days in my experience. I would recommend buying this if you're not looking to buy high end polishes or are just curious to see the difference in a regular nail polish versus a gel manicure.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
I love gel polish by sensationail. Sensational is my favorite gel polish brand because it has very little oder. This is a gorgeous pinky red with coral undertones. It has a bit of a jelly finish so it may take more than two coats for full coverage of this shade but it's beautiful.
Heather H.
New Boston, OH
I really like using this color on my toes. It's long lasting and goes on smooth. Some polishes tend to crack and chip off. This one sticks around until you remove it. I've recommended this to a couple of my friends and have even given it as gifts.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Mikeyia Y.
I like having gel on my nails since they last forever. But this polish doesn't last long at all. If you want to do a quick polish at home for a night out then this is great. But they don't last long.
Susan J.
East Grand Forks
This polish was great at first, but in a very short amount of time it turned thick and almost clumpy. It looks great on nails and is easy to apply, but I think the shelf life is pretty short.
Abbey P.
Clio, MI
I LOVE this brand, first off it’s such a great value compared to what you can get at Sally’s, it lasts what feels like forever, it doesn’t come off till you want it off which is amazing, and this color is beautiful!
Ada H.
I like this gel polish a lot! I really like the base primer that you put on before the base coat it is so sticky and really makes the polish last much longer I think it’s a really good price for what you get.
Nikolee A.
Houston
I really liked it, but you have to be mindful of how you're setting up you nails before application. They would peel off after a few days, but I think that's due to how I set the nails up.
Stefanie A.
Ladson, SC
You have to layer this polish a few times which for me chipped easily. It’s simple to use but I just wish the color was darker so I didn’t have to layer it so many times .
Courtney H.
Has anyone had an allergic reaction to this gel nail polish or am I doing something wrong? My finger tips swell really bad when I use this brand. SensatioNail Gel Color Nail Polish, Tropical Punch, 0.25 fl oz