BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Express Gel One Step Nail Polish. No dry time. Shiny chip-free nails for days. Color: Teenie Weenie Pinkini. see more...

Buy on Target
Natasha A.
Rockwood, MI
Yup I didnt think I was going to
Like this but I did and so will you!! I just love the nude look and this brand gave it too me
Stephanie P.
Cute colours and nothing beats the ease of application. The long wearing aspect is by far my favourite however I personally had problems with the colour adhering to nail and found I was easily able to peel it off after only a couple of days.
Shauna B.
London
Love this gel nail polish, it turns out just like it does on the front of the packaging, I love it and it’s so much easier using gel when your a mum as it hardly ever chips, well this one don’t. I would defo recommend!
Maddie B.
This nail polish is a beautiful colour and you only really need one coat it dries super quick and is cheap from local drugstore great polish but very hard to take of you have to use lots of remover
Heba D.
Mississauga , ON
I honestly didn't think this product was going to be any good. It was pretty cheap for a gel nail polish, only $10, and it lasts long. It's easy to apply , the consistency is opaque enough that you only need 2 coats. It takes way less time to do your nails since you don't need a base coat or a top coat. I will def buy more colours. Saves me tons of time and doesn't damage my nails!
Hope S.
Fort McMurray, AB
I love the color! It isn't streaky so 2 coats is perfect and it won't chip. It is very easy to use and only takes 2 minutes to do
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Great afforable price and it lasts nearly as long as my more expensive salon brand gel polishes. I with there were more colours!
Alondra M.
Nogal 718 los encinos (monterrey, apodaca)
Me encantan estos productls de uñas porqur yo me dedico a eso y esta marca esta super cool deverdad me encanta mucho
Ana M.
Kirkcaldy
Good gel nail polish. Works well with other brands. Easy to use. Good price. Would recommend