BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Express Gel One Step Nail Polish. No dry time. Shiny chip-free nails for days. Color: Teenie Weenie Pinkini. see more...

nikki B.
Winter Haven, FL
I love the color of this product and once it's applied evenly it looks great in the UV light the only bad thing I noticed is it wasn't very smooth to apply I don't know if I got a bad product I only had one nail polish by them and I didn't feel like buying anymore because of it.
Codi M.
Covington, KY
This gel polish is fantastic. I use it with my Sensationail nail light and it lasts for weeks. The only issue is that now I have trouble finding the polish in stores. Walmart and Kroger both stopped carrying it.
Kate H.
Bridgeport, CT
I loved the color of this polish and the price was pretty reasonable. The only downside was that the polish was a bit too thick so it was hard to spread. Since it was so thick it didn’t spread well and got on my cuticles and then chipped/peeled off easier. Im curious to find out if others had issues similar to this because I loved the ease of not having to do so many steps. Because of all of this, although it takes longer I prefer the non “express” style.
Olna A.
Tallahassee
I love this whole kit that I bought. I also purchased the UV light and I truly enjoy it. I do notice that the polish on my toenails last much longer than my hands, but that is understandable because I use my hands a lot. I do wish that my cuticles would stay on a little bit longer because it starts to chip earlier than expected. But overall this is a great kid and I think it’s worth the price.
Amanda P.
Purchased at: Target
I just recently purchased this for the first time and didn’t have much success with this. I followed the directions but within an hour all of the polish came off. I haven’t had a chance to reapply, I think I may have applied it too thick. But if I can get it to work I will purchase more colors.
Diana N.
Coopersburg, PA
If I could leave 0 stars I would.  This polish peeled off IMMEDIATELY in one huge piece after application.  I'm not rough on my nails, and there was no chipping intermediate stage.  It didn't last at all and I returned it right away.  I would recommend passing on this.
Rachel S.
Absolutely love these! Color and shine on their own are amazing especially for the price! Make sure to apply in thin layers to prevent bumps and add to wear time.
Felicia B.
Peabody, MA
This baby pink is so cute I love it. Use it when I need my polish to last longer than three days. Totally worth the price point. I have so many of these polishes but this one is my fave. Will totally buy again when I’m out!
Kate H.
Draper, UT
I love having gel on my nails. It is something that helps my fingernails to grow, and the thick coat makes them feel stronger! I love the colors they offer, and they are great quality! I would buy it again!
Megan B.
Creston, IA
I really like this color but I’m not super impressed with the quality of the polish. It saves me money to do at home but it doesn’t last as long as salon quality. Overall I’d buy it again!