BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Express Gel One Step Nail Polish. No dry time. Shiny chip-free nails for days. Color: Teenie Weenie Pinkini. see more...

Buy on Target
Cat L.
this product works how it is supposed to. it does not chip easily and is very long-wearing, but it is not opaque at all. it takes more than 5 coats to achieve something that is somewhat wearable. if you’re looking for an opaque gel, this is not it.
Phuong N.
Lynnwood, WA
I really like the color. But this does not last long. It is easy to peel off. One time I painted my nails for 3 days then when i took shower, 2 of my nail fingers peeled off. The price is okay for the quality.
Codi M.
Covington, KY
This gel polish is fantastic. I use it with my Sensationail nail light and it lasts for weeks. The only issue is that now I have trouble finding the polish in stores. Walmart and Kroger both stopped carrying it.
June D.
One of my first products of this type, and I was fairly satisfied for the price. It was easy to apply, however it took a couple different applications to get the hang of how much to apply each time. Didn’t stay on as well or as long as advertised, but was longer than regular polish I would say.
Rachel S.
Absolutely love these! Color and shine on their own are amazing especially for the price! Make sure to apply in thin layers to prevent bumps and add to wear time.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Not really a blush, more of pale bubblegum pink. Still a good product for the money, my manicure lasted about a week before chipping.
Natasha A.
Rockwood, MI
Yup I didnt think I was going to
Like this but I did and so will you!! I just love the nude look and this brand gave it too me
Maddie B.
This nail polish is a beautiful colour and you only really need one coat it dries super quick and is cheap from local drugstore great polish but very hard to take of you have to use lots of remover
Heba D.
Mississauga , ON
I honestly didn't think this product was going to be any good. It was pretty cheap for a gel nail polish, only $10, and it lasts long. It's easy to apply , the consistency is opaque enough that you only need 2 coats. It takes way less time to do your nails since you don't need a base coat or a top coat. I will def buy more colours. Saves me tons of time and doesn't damage my nails!
Hope S.
Fort McMurray, AB
I love the color! It isn't streaky so 2 coats is perfect and it won't chip. It is very easy to use and only takes 2 minutes to do