BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Express Gel One Step Nail Polish. No dry time. Shiny chip-free nails for days. Color: Mauve It Or Lose It. see more...

Alondra M.
Nogal 718 los encinos (monterrey, apodaca)
Me encantan los esmaltes de gelish estan super cool deverdad lo recomiendo muchisimoo espero y me mande unoo
Victoria I.
lyndhurst
Great polish! Some colors don’t work as well as others I’ve found, but if you’re looking for a gel product and you’re not looking to spend a lot I’d recommend this one
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon , SK
I love quick nail polish and was excited to try this out. It did not go well... the color lasted a day and started chipping. Assuming I did something wrong i tried it 3 more times. Nope it was terrible. It chipped the next day all my nails.
Kirsty N.
Lancashire
This colour is a pretty pale purple. It’s not the colour on the box but it is beautiful. I pop this on my acrylic nails and it lasts for weeks. However I think that’s because it’s not on my natural nail and I also put top coat over it. Top coat is not needed however i find the polish lasts longer when I use it.
CHLOE D.
wynyard
i always have this on my nails!! so perfect for every day but it also such a good quality and stylist
Drew H.
Kippens , NL
Love the colour. Very expensive for the size of the bottle. There are many other cheaper options available
ashley f.
I had such high hopes for this product and i was honestly a little let down! The colour is gorgeous and perfect for spring but only one day after painting my nails they started chipping as soon as i came out of the shower :(
Becky L.
Akron, OH
The application is super easy and streamlined. Which is great. Dries with the light (I like to do two cycles per coat just to be super dry... it’s only a minute so I think I can spare the time. It doesn’t have the best life. It definitely doesn’t last as long as it says it does. I’m looking for a new brand. Colors are limited and NEVER look like the box. I have to open every color to see what the actual polish color is.
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
I love this new express formula. Painting my nails with their older gel polish took at least half an hour because there was about 5-6 different steps with 3 different products. This does not need a base coat nor a top coat and takes half the time to dry. It takes under 5 min of drying time for both hands! This stays chip free for about a week if you don’t pick at the polish!
Alexis F.
Redmond
Not the greatest gel polish, it seems like a cheap formula and it's not very easy to apply. I am definitely not going to go out of my way to purchase this product again.