BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Express Gel One Step Nail Polish. No dry time. Shiny chip-free nails for days. Color: Mauve It Or Lose It. see more...

Molly S.
Easy to apply and last a long time.
Neutral colours stand out even though it’s natural looking
Colours are lush! I need to find more.
Lauren H.
Vienna, OH
I absolutely love this brand. The bottles are big and contain a lot of polish. This brand stays for about. Week and a half, sometimes 2 weeks. The thickness is great, it is not runny. The colors are also very vibrant and beautiful. This is a wonderful, cheaper brand of gel!
Sammy B.
Los Angeles
Works better than expected. Totally worth the price, especially when other competitors are much more expensive.
Oriana D.
Sweetwater, FL
I really like the express gel formula. It is very easy to apply and you just need to cure it and your good to go.
Natalie K.
The price is great for a gel polish that has this much product in it. I love this particular color as well. I’m wearing it right now. Some colors do alter from un-cured to cured but they are still beautiful and last a long time!!!
Alondra M.
Nogal 718 los encinos (monterrey, apodaca)
Me encantan los esmaltes de gelish estan super cool deverdad lo recomiendo muchisimoo espero y me mande unoo
Victoria I.
lyndhurst
Great polish! Some colors don’t work as well as others I’ve found, but if you’re looking for a gel product and you’re not looking to spend a lot I’d recommend this one
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon , SK
I love quick nail polish and was excited to try this out. It did not go well... the color lasted a day and started chipping. Assuming I did something wrong i tried it 3 more times. Nope it was terrible. It chipped the next day all my nails.
Kirsty N.
Lancashire
This colour is a pretty pale purple. It’s not the colour on the box but it is beautiful. I pop this on my acrylic nails and it lasts for weeks. However I think that’s because it’s not on my natural nail and I also put top coat over it. Top coat is not needed however i find the polish lasts longer when I use it.
CHLOE D.
wynyard
i always have this on my nails!! so perfect for every day but it also such a good quality and stylist