BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Express Gel One Step Nail Polish. No dry time. Shiny chip-free nails for days. Color: Mauve It Or Lose It. see more...

Emily R.
Again, if I were able to be patient and use this product thoroughly, I’m sure my results would be five stars. While this is supposed to be a quick drying remedy to the hassle of painting nails, there is still a multi step process required and I don’t typically have the motivation to do it myself. It dries and looks like I went to the salon, but chips within a day or two.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
The application is super easy and streamlined. Which is great. Dries with the light (I like to do two cycles per coat just to be super dry... it’s only a minute so I think I can spare the time. It doesn’t have the best life. It definitely doesn’t last as long as it says it does. I’m looking for a new brand. Colors are limited and NEVER look like the box. I have to open every color to see what the actual polish color is.
Lauren H.
Vienna, OH
I absolutely love this brand. The bottles are big and contain a lot of polish. This brand stays for about. Week and a half, sometimes 2 weeks. The thickness is great, it is not runny. The colors are also very vibrant and beautiful. This is a wonderful, cheaper brand of gel!
Natalie K.
The price is great for a gel polish that has this much product in it. I love this particular color as well. I’m wearing it right now. Some colors do alter from un-cured to cured but they are still beautiful and last a long time!!!
Kassandra D.
I Love the color, it's a true mauve. Super quick and easy to use! I was skeptical because it is a one-step gel that it wouldn't be shiny but it looks and feels like a salon-style gel. I haven't tried to take it off and as long as it doesn't damage my nails I will be sold!
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
I love this new formula. It is so much quicker than having to apply a base coat and a top coat. I wish their color range was more extensive but I am loving the colors they have so far. And they are a great price. I got mine at target for around $5.
Victoria I.
lyndhurst
Great polish! Some colors don’t work as well as others I’ve found, but if you’re looking for a gel product and you’re not looking to spend a lot I’d recommend this one
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Destiny B.
Mcgaheysville, VA
I love this new express formula. Painting my nails with their older gel polish took at least half an hour because there was about 5-6 different steps with 3 different products. This does not need a base coat nor a top coat and takes half the time to dry. It takes under 5 min of drying time for both hands! This stays chip free for about a week if you don’t pick at the polish!
Alexis F.
Redmond
Not the greatest gel polish, it seems like a cheap formula and it's not very easy to apply. I am definitely not going to go out of my way to purchase this product again.