SensatioNail Express Gel Polish Mauve It Or Lose It .494Fl Oz

SensatioNail Express Gel One Step Nail Polish. No dry time. Shiny chip-free nails for days. Color: Mauve It Or Lose It. see more...

Karina C.
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Kassandra D.
I Love the color, it's a true mauve. Super quick and easy to use! I was skeptical because it is a one-step gel that it wouldn't be shiny but it looks and feels like a salon-style gel. I haven't tried to take it off and as long as it doesn't damage my nails I will be sold!
Katie L.
This color is a little more purple and lighter than I expected, but overall it is a great polish. I love Sensationail and think the quality is great and affordable!
Amanda C.
Sensational express gel polish is awesome! It’s an all in one gel polish. No top or base coat. Takes me about 5 minutes and I’m done. Lasts about a week
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Rachel F.
Warwickshire , Kenilworth
These colours are so easy to apply and set within seconds using the UV lamp, I use them all the time, the lamp is quite expensive to begin with, but the bottles of polish last ages and are super easy to apply
Emma C.
New Duston , Northampton
I found that this works brilliantly. It's quick and takes two coats to get the colour looking amazing, but there's hardly any drying time. 30 seconds under the lamp and they're done!
Jennifer G.
Orillia, ON
I often do my own gel nails and on a first impression, the polish was really good. No chips. However, I've since tried it about three times and had chips the same day. I have about three colours and they are all the same. Would not recommend.