BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Express Gel One Step Nail Polish. No dry time. Shiny chip-free nails for days. Color: I'm So Bord-eaux. see more...

Buy on Target
Lindsey N.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I absolutely love this product! It's one step and you don't have to use a gel base or top coat. It looks beautiful too! I can't wait to try more colors. Well worth the cost! Target has some for a good price if anyone is interested. If you like gel polish try this out!
Ashley M.
Greenfield , MA
I'm actually reviewing this for the "Boys in Blue" color. Influenster doesn't have this color listed yet. Anyways, I was super pumped for this and I was so impressed that I wanted to go out and buy all the colors ASAP. I talked myself out of it as one day of it doesn't actually show how well it works. I'm glad I did because by day three I had some serious chips. I'm on day five now and 4/10 nails are chipped up pretty good. I would never get 10 days out of this polish. This polish would be good if you quickly need to get your nails painted for an event or maybe a weekend. But it's not a long lasting gel. The shine on these nails is also mediocre. Now I just need to see how difficult it is to get this polish off... Update: I changed my rating from 3/5 to 1/5. This polish was a NIGHTMARE to remove! It was like no gel polish I ever removed. I left acetone wraps on for 30+ mins! Every 10mins I checked my polish and it wouldn't budge! My poor nails are paper thin! I have done many gel polishes before, but nothing like this. I will NEVER use this again and cannot recommend it.

Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I have been a huge fan of sensationail because I love doing my nails in the comfort of my home & i like being able to change my polish color any time. This express gel is a game changer!!!! No more doing layers of gel application. You just apply two coats and cure it! So simple, easy, fast!!!! I love it and would recommend it!
Sara R.
Vancouver, BC
I used this product in a different colour (it was a lilac) and it was very disappointing. The product was really no better than a regular gel polish and began chipping on the day of application. I ended up returning the product for my money back. For reference, I have had experience applying gel polish and using other brands of polish. The Sensationail regular gel polish works just fine, but the express version is not worth it! Spend the extra time on your mani and you will get more life out of it is the lesson here - there are no shortcuts!
Pamela M.
The first time I used this product my polish stayed in tact all week. When I took the polish off and gave myself another mani, the polish only lasted a few hours! I have the old formula as well, and that polish, even though it took a lot longer to apply with the many steps, lasted far longer! I think it's definitely worth the added top coat, base coat, etc, for the mani to last a few weeks rather than a few hours.
Karen M.
The only reason this isn't getting 5 stars, is I've only had it on for 5 days thus far, so don't know if it'll last longer lol. However, its a fantastic polish, as good as their original polish IMHO but you don't have to use a base or top coat, or a cleanser, and 2 coats is fine. Its better value for money too as you get more for less than the original!
shefat g.
Toronto , OK
I bought the “iris I was rich” which is like a violet color. I paid $15 for it at shoppers. I love how easy it is to apply. You do not need a lot and one coat is enough. I would highly recommend.