SensatioNail Express Gel Polish I Eat My Salmon Raw .494Fl Oz uploaded by Peggy M.SensatioNail Express Gel Polish I Eat My Salmon Raw .494Fl Oz uploaded by Alyssa M.

BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Express Gel One Step Nail Polish. No dry time. Shiny chip-free nails for days. Color: I Eat My Salmon Raw. see more...

Tiffany M.
Payson, UT
I got this one for two reasons, the name made me laugh and I needed some for a Christmas party I was going too. I was happy with my purchase, great color, wore well, lasted about 2 weeks and the price was about the usual $10
Bianca R.
Joliet, IL
Overall the color isn’t my color for my skin tone but the color is very nice it’s there, I love sensational nail polishes. It’s a bit pricey but well worth it, I would recommend this to other buyers thinking of trying something new.
ana v.
Winter Garden, FL
Good, but leaves your nails really thick and this might be a problem for you. I like the color and I like how it is easy to apply by yourself and I would recommend it.
Peggy M.
This sensational is pretty good and easy to apply. I bought it at rite aid, and although it is an Express gel nail polish and is supposed to be one step, I use it over a base and top it with a top coat. It is a little thick, but if you swirl the brush on the top of the bottle, you can manage how thick your application will be. I usually apply 2-3 coats to ensure that the true color shows through. I cure each coat for about 2 minutes. The color “never stop wine-ing” is super cute, but has little sparkles in it, which I didn’t expect when buying it. The brush is really good, and makes applying it really easy because the bristles fan out. The brush makes applying the nail polish clean and neat. I would highly recommend the sensational express gel polishes over the regular gel colors because there is more product and the brush is better.
Kayla D.
Brownsburg, IN
This color is a favorite of mine when I do gel nails. It’s just so beautiful while on. I truly love gel nails compared to regular polish because it lasts longer. If you do gel nails I recommend this color.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Grace G.
North Fort Myers
This is so easy to use,first of all. You don't need a base coat, you don't need a top coat. You put it on, put in the UV light, and boom, you're done. Shiny and lasts for a long time.
Alyssa M.
I love this product. It saves me time and money. I love this wine color and I love that it has a shimmer to it! I will be getting the black gel soon!
Kay M.
I love this Express formula!! Doesnt chip as much as the original and it is faster to apply and walk out the door. Love love!!