BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Color Gel Nail Polish comes in the most-wanted fashion-trend colors that go on in minutes, dry in 60 seconds and last up to two weeks without chipping, peeling or fading. see more...

Rachel M.
I love all SensatioNail polishes but I especially love this color. It's the perfect color and looks great on the nail. The polish goes on smooth and stays for a long time. You won't be disappointed with this reasonably priced gel polish. I highly recommend!
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
In order to save money I purchased this to see if I could do a manicure at home in between Salon visits to save some money. Lots of pretty colors that are very high shine period since my hands are not often in water these lasted very well for me minimum two weeks. Definitely worth the money if you are looking to save some money in between appointments
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
I love gel nail polish to begin with. This product lasted about a week and a half. I loved the color, but it did fade after the fifth day or so. I purchased it at Sally's beauty supply. I'm not sure if I would buy it again, but it was decent quality. If you like gel nail polish it does the job.
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
I have blue that usually transfers to all my nails polished, especially the lighter colors. I specifically got this grey hoping that it would not show they blue hair dye. I was so happy that it is still grey and not a hint or blue.
Jackeline A.
Hollywood, FL
It’s great. Very easy to do yourself at home. I would recommend this to whoever has the time to sit at home and do their nails. It’s inexpensive and they have a nice variety of colors available. They’re also easy to find in stores.
Christina D.
Georges mills, NH
This system was just okay for me. It lasts pretty well for maybe a week, and then starts to chip, regardless of how I apply. I follow the directions to a t and it still doesn’t last longer than a week. Super disappointing.
👑Cali q.
Turlock, CA
I am totally happy with the fact that I was able to learn how to apply shellac nail Polish and gel nails and I'm so happy that they make this in affordable thing for and day-to-day woman to purchase
Hope H.
Good for an at-home gel manicure. Affordable, looks great, sticks to the nail well, but only if applied 100% correctly. Otherwise it peels and chips along the edges.
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
It’s ok. The color is great but I’ve found better lasting ones online. Its on the cheaper side so very good for beginners but it doesn’t hold up to some other brands.
Kayla P.
La Vergne, TN
This color and polish is stunning! Super easy to use and comes out looking professional when finished. I purchased this color and a few others at target. I would definitely recommend this product!