BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Color Gel Nail Polish comes in the most-wanted fashion-trend colors that go on in minutes, dry in 60 seconds and last up to two weeks without chipping, peeling or fading. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
I have blue that usually transfers to all my nails polished, especially the lighter colors. I specifically got this grey hoping that it would not show they blue hair dye. I was so happy that it is still grey and not a hint or blue.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio
It’s ok. The color is great but I’ve found better lasting ones online. Its on the cheaper side so very good for beginners but it doesn’t hold up to some other brands.
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
I love gel nail polish to begin with. This product lasted about a week and a half. I loved the color, but it did fade after the fifth day or so. I purchased it at Sally's beauty supply. I'm not sure if I would buy it again, but it was decent quality. If you like gel nail polish it does the job.
Page M.
Fort Riley, KS
I love color, it’s very true to what’s on the box. But I feel like I can never get the product to stay on my nails as well as if we’re using normal polish
Patty S.
Burton, MI
This brand is EVERYTHING for at home gel Manis. Each color is exactly what you see on the box. Perfect.
Marisa G.
Toronto,ONT
I loved this colour because it's so versatile great for day and night! I especially love the fact that it is long lasting, being a mom on the go I don't have time to touch up my nail polish every other day. This product stands up to dishes and cleaning! It's a must have or any mom on the go
Nikita D.
This peels off! Does not do what it advertises! I have an LED lamp and this still come off, and sooner then regular polish!