BY SENSATIONAIL

SensatioNail Color Gel Nail Polish comes in the most-wanted fashion-trend colors that go on in minutes, dry in 60 seconds and last up to two weeks without chipping, peeling or fading. see more...

Heather H.
New Boston, OH
This color is a little dark for all over color. At least for my skin tone. It makes a nice accent color though and also goes on smooth. I received this particular color as a gift but would still recommend to others.
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! 😍💕💕😍❤️❤️😍❤️❤️❤💕💕💕️💕💕😍 love it
Luz C.
I have several solita and I love them I get the same salon effect I encourage you to buy it you won’t go wrong with this product it’s pricey but not as pricey as a salon and basically you invest
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
In order to save money I purchased this to see if I could do a manicure at home in between Salon visits to save some money. Lots of pretty colors that are very high shine period since my hands are not often in water these lasted very well for me minimum two weeks. Definitely worth the money if you are looking to save some money in between appointments
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
I have blue that usually transfers to all my nails polished, especially the lighter colors. I specifically got this grey hoping that it would not show they blue hair dye. I was so happy that it is still grey and not a hint or blue.
Christina D.
south portland, maine
This system was just okay for me. It lasts pretty well for maybe a week, and then starts to chip, regardless of how I apply. I follow the directions to a t and it still doesn’t last longer than a week. Super disappointing.
manuelapotter P.
San Antonio, TX
It’s ok. The color is great but I’ve found better lasting ones online. Its on the cheaper side so very good for beginners but it doesn’t hold up to some other brands.
Hope H.
Good for an at-home gel manicure. Affordable, looks great, sticks to the nail well, but only if applied 100% correctly. Otherwise it peels and chips along the edges.
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
I love gel nail polish to begin with. This product lasted about a week and a half. I loved the color, but it did fade after the fifth day or so. I purchased it at Sally's beauty supply. I'm not sure if I would buy it again, but it was decent quality. If you like gel nail polish it does the job.
Page M.
Fort Riley, KS
I love color, it’s very true to what’s on the box. But I feel like I can never get the product to stay on my nails as well as if we’re using normal polish