Sensationail By Nailene Magnetic Gel Polish

by Sensationail

Up to 2 Weeks of Dazzling, Damage-Proof Polish Wear SensatioNail s™ new line of electrifying magnetic gel polish provides a unique design in a flash!  This trendy look is right at your fingertips with SensatioNail’s™ at-home gel manicure system.

How long lasting is this? Many of my at-home gel manicures peel or lift within days!
I use there polish they are very good with different shades to choose
Did anyone get this to work well
Start your review of Sensationail By Nailene Magnetic Gel Polish!
Product Highlights
“A few tips however, as it can be a little tricky, only run the magnet over the nail polish ONCE.” in reviews
“this nail polish is really cool and it works well and is nice with everything, it lasts a while” in reviews
Brooksville, FL
1,595 reviews
Trumann, AR
I love the variety of looks I can get with the magnetic part of this line of polish, it makes it so much fun!
Review for: Tantalize
I love the cool magnetic look that it gives your nails! It’s something different that you can do at home
san diego, CA
This nail polish is really cool and it works well and is nice with everything, it lasts a while
Edgewater, FL
This is the Best Nailpolish i ever used
This is the Best Nailpolish i ever used
Review for: Captivate
Me gusto su diceno final. Hay ke estar por unos minuto para ke se vea diceno. Nome lo compro otra vez. Porche me gustan las cosas rápidas y prácticas. Buen precio.
Lithuania
I am using it and I love it! It is almost like 'cateye' gel nail polish. It is shining, is a long time on nails and it is a really nice color!
Warren side , South Harting
Love this adds that edgy look to your nails, it’s so cool how it works also, love it just wish there was more variety in colours
Telford
I really like it and magnets really works fine leaves nice shapes on your nails. Loads of colours to choose from.